Chapter 19

(Mission: Defeat Team Rocket Part 2 of 3)

(Play the theme if you want to)

I called out KILLER and ran out into the open, the grunts noticed me and called out their pokemon. In less than a split second KILLER released a powerful explosion that sent everyone unconscious. I ran up two flights of stairs to deal with the same problem, one after another me and KILLER kept knocking the grunts out and defeating most of them in battle, until I got a key pass for a door I went through and met with someone I expected to see.

Me: Heh, I knew you'd be here.

Proton: Just as I knew you'd come too, Empress.

Fixing his hat he got up from the stairs he was sitting on and looked at me, he was trying to freak me out, it was pathetic. He's not scary.

Me: We have some unfinished business from our last meeting, Executive.

KILLER slowly made his way in front of me, his flames burning brighter than ever before, determination in his eyes, he let out a powerful roar. Proton snickered and got out his pokeball as well.

Proton: I do believe so.

He sent out a Golbat that was very hyper, it had the same evil look in his eyes like his trainer.

Proton: Golbat use confuse ray!

A obnoxious sound came from the bat pokemon, I covered my ears but KILLER didn't get a chance. He looked around confused.

Proton: Now use wing attack!

Proton's pokemon flew at my pokemon and started to attack KILLER endlessly. I glared at the scene as my poor partner was being beaten up.

Me: Come on KILLER! You can do this, I know you can!

Golbat just kept attacking, and attacking nonstop, Proton threw his head back and let out a crazy laugh.

Proton: Your Typhlosion is looking rather tired, hm? Why not just surrender and come with me quietly?

Me: Never, and I nick named him KILLER for a reason you know!

Prton: H-huh?

Me: And that reason is-

KILLER got up and gripped the Golbat by it's wings, and threw it into the wall leaving a huge crater in it. The Goldbat fell to the floor unresponsive. 

Me: Is because he can knock out any opponent in his path!

Proton: G-Golbat!

He called back his first pokemon and let out his second, Weezing.

Proton: Weezing use smoke screen!

The whole place was pitch black, the lights didn't even help. KILLER and I looked around just in case the opponent tried anything dirty. He looked at me with concern.

Me: It's okay, just focus on the sounds.

He nodded his head and faced forward focusing for any attacks.

Proton: Weezing, use sludge bomb.

There was a faint hum to the left, I pointed to the location so KILLER can see it to.

Me: ........................... Flamethrower.

The room lighted up with the flames KILLER was releasing. The smoke disappeared after a few minutes and Proton's last pokemon was K.Oed also. His facial expression shocked.

Proton: H-how? How can I lose to a kid?

Me: Because I'm not just a kid. You know what I am.

I walked up to him with a kind smile on my face, he just looked at me like, "what's she doing?" at the corner of his eye.

Me: My fiance has a message for you!

I kicked him between his legs as he let out a girly shriek and fell to the floor, his voice sounded high pitch.

Me: Where is he?

Proton: W-who?

Me: Don't play dumb, you know who I'm talking about.

Proton: He's upstairs.

Me: And the others?

Proton: All the way at the sight seeing deck.

Me: That's all I want to know. Come on KILLER.

I walked normally up the stairs with KILLER who looked satisfied at what I did to Proton. At the top of the stairs I came across a wooden door. I jiggled it but it was locked. I held KILLER back as I sent my leg flying threw it. The whole door came down and I walked inside with my pokemon. I pointed at a chair to let KILLER know that wasn't the director.

Petrel: It's been a long time, Jenni.

Me: Yes it has.

He turned around in his chair to look at me, a amused smile on his face, he folded his arms across his chest.

Petrel: Lemme guess, you're here to stop us?

A smirk appeared on my face, and my wings flapped once.

Me: Bitch you guessed it!

He smiled and took out a pokeball, his eyes not leaving mine. He let out his first pokemon, Koffing.

Petrel: Koffing use smoke screen!

Me: Not this shit again! KILLER use blastburn!

My pokemon's attack canceled out the Koffing's attack, Petrel grunted.

Petrel: Koffing use sludge!

The attack hit my pokemon poisoning him, KILLER shivered and looked sick very fast. I sighed in frustration. Petrel just continued to smile, he does this every time we encounter.

Me: KILLER, use hyper beam!

A huge beam sent Koffing flying back and a large hole in the wall showing the sky, it was almost sunset. Koffing passed out and Petrel sent out his other pokemon, Koffing. The battle went on for a while, it was just one Koffing after another. It was like everywhere I turned, there was a Koffing in the room. It didn't take long to knock them all out, but it was a little headache. At the end of the battle, Petrel had that same smile on his face.

Petrel: Well it looks like I lost.

Me: Yep.

Petrel: Well now I'm in your favor if I remember correctly?

Me: Uh-huh.

Petrel: What do you want from me?

Me: Leave, and take your goons with you.

He nodded and left without saying a word, I healed KILLER and we made our way to the elevator that leads to the top of the Radio Tower. I was just about to get on when executive Ariana came out, a evil smirk on her face.

Ariana: Hm, Jenni. It's been a while. Have you come to stop our plans like that boy, what was his name again............. Red, wasn't it?

Me: Of course.

We glared at each other, this is almost over. When it is, I can just go home and be with my sisters' and Lance. This is the only thought that is keeping me going.