Chapter 15

(I'm not gonna lie, Lyra looks kinda similar to the empress, the way I imagine it....)

It was two in the morning as I made my way through the woods near my house. The only sounds that could be heard is a group of wild Houndoom nearby. The group has been following me ever since I came from Mt. Silver, I better be careful. Walking at a quick pace, I flapped my wings dangerously to let anyone or thing near me know that I was in attack mode and they shouldn't come close. The howls of the Houndoom grew closer and closer as I started running to get a kick start to fly. I was a inch off the ground as something bit my ankle and pulled me down. Hitting the ground, I turned around to see one of the Houndoom, a big red R on it's chest. It growled at me and barked ordering the other Houndoom to surround me.

Me: Heh, Team Rocket's mutts eh?

The leader growled and they all got into attack position. Not even getting a chance to get up, they all lunged at me. The leader kept me pinned to the ground while the other four teared my skin. I shrieked in pain as my psychic powers kicked in and sent them all flying back. The leader landed safely and got ready to attack again.

Me: So, you all wanna play, huh? I'll give you something to play with!

I went into my bag and pulled out a Master Ball, this is the pokemon I switched out with Lugia at the Pokemon Center. I threw the pokeball as far away from me as possible, and out came the biggest pokemon you ever seen.

Me: Hello Groundon, it's been years hasn't it?

The pokemon looked down at me and smiled as the leader of the Houndoom started to run at me.

Me: Groundon, use earthquake.

The ground shook with rage as the Houndoom went down like dominos. I laughed as they got up and went running away whimpering, the leader how ever, looked back and studied me before he went to go chase after the others.

Me: Thanks Groundon.

He made a happy noise as he went back into his pokeball and I continued to walk home, now limping. Blood oozed out from the bite marks and tears those Team Rocket dogs really did a number on me, I can even imagine how pale my face is right now. I made my way to the back door of my house and limped inside.

Mavis: Oh shit, NEMA!!!

Alice: Are you okay?!

Me: Yeah, don't worry about it.

They took me by my arms and helped me over to the kitchen chair as Nema came in wide eyed when she saw me.

Nema: What happened to you?

Me: Those Rocket guys sent a group of Houndoom out to get me, I used Groundon to scare them off.

Scarlet: Oh so that's what that big earthquake was.

Me: Yeah, I just got a little scratched up.

Nema: A little?

She came over to me, her hands glowing green. She cut the legs off my pants and the sleeves off my shirt to study the wound.

Me: This is nothing to me, you know how it is.

We both smiled as she started to heal my wounds. The green aura on her hands glowed brighter as my skin healed back to normal, it was like brand new.

Nema: There you go.

Me: Thanks Nema.

Nema: Yep.

Lance: JENNI?!

Lance burst through the door concerned. His eyes went big as he saw the blood all over me.