Chapter Eight

Knock-knock.

Alex took one last look down at herself. She'd went into her room and changed into something more comfortable. Tightening the silk sash on her black satin robe, she quickly headed to the door, fluffing her hair on the way. As soon as she yanked it open, they stood there staring at each other. "Do you wanna-."

She was cut off when he stormed inside her house and crashed his lips onto hers. "Jason..." She moaned, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. He'd lost all train of thought when she opened up the door. He wasn't expecting her to have dressed up for him. Well, he'd just have to make the most out of tonight since sleeping with Alexandra Armstrong would probably happen just once. He'd been completely shocked when she suddenly called him as he packed away and he hadn't wasted any time in asking for her address and racing to her house. He grabbed both of her smooth legs and hoisted them over his waist as he turned her around, slamming the door shut in the process. He lapped at her top lip, seeking entrance but she kept her mouth shut. He pulled back and tilted her chin up, forcing her to look at him even though it was through glazed over eyes.

"Stop holding back. Forget about who we are for tonight and let yourself go. After tonight, you can go back to hating me." She shook her head.

"I was thinking that maybe after tonight, we'd just end whatever rivalry we had."

"Well then, let's end it." It was almost as if his words snapped something inside of her because the next thing he knew, she'd tightened the grip around his waist and started to lick and kiss all up his neck. "That's more like it..." He growled, roughly caressing her side and shutting his eyes at the currents she was sending through him. "Where's your room?" She pointed it out as her mouth found his again, locking them in a hot, sloppy kiss. Her tongue lightly dipped into his and curved perfectly around his own. Jason groaned at her sweet taste and dove in deeper as he stepped into her room. Not wanting to waste anymore time, he set her down and ripped off the robe, smiling gratefully at what he saw.

"See anything you like?" She asked, putting all sense of reason aside and awakening a part of her that had been dormant since her break-up. She watched him as he slowly circled her, not realising how nervous he was making her. "Jason, what are you-." He raised a hand, shushing her.

"I need to know how to go about this." He stepped up behind her and pushed up as close as he could. "I need to figure out whether you want it slow and sensual," he kissed the base of her neck like he had at the club 6 days ago and she shivered, "or fast and rough." He lightly bit the spot he'd just sucked and grinned against her skin when she let out a satisfied sigh.

"A-and what's your result?" He buried his face in the crook of her neck, enchanted by her delicious vanilla and strawberries scent.

"I don't know, you tell me. This is your night so how do you want it?" He asked huskily, almost instantly making her wet her panties. She drew her bottom lip in and bit down hard when she felt him grind his desire into her behind. "Alex..." She'd almost forgotten he'd asked her a question.

"R-rough and...fast." She sighed again, unable to form her words properly. "I want it rough and fast." She felt him smirk before he started a hot trail down her body with his hands. Before he could properly touch anything, she reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, throwing it to the side. One of his hands suddenly grabbed a breast and began massaging it, tweaking the chocolate bead and making her yelp whilst the other one roamed lower. "Oh my God." She felt her knees go weak and she leaned into him as soon as she felt his hand dip into her black lace underwear and two long, thick fingers enter her wet channel.

Jason wasn't expecting her to have been that ready for him but he wasn't complaining either. He drove into her at a crazy pace, making sure he switched breasts also. She'd demanded rough and fast and it was rough and fast that she'd get. "Oh my... Yes! Jason!" She screamed as her orgasm hit her. She rode through it with more convulsions as he kept his fingers inside. It was only when he heard her panting that he brought his hand out of her panties and licked his fingers clean. "Damn." She hadn't been brought to a climax like that in a while.

"Oh, I'm not done yet." He ripped her panties off her and carried her to the bed as he kicked his shoes off. She reached for his belt loop and pulled him closer, wanting more of him. He allowed her to remove his slacks, disposing of them to the side and unbutton his white oxford shirt, letting that join the slacks. He removed his wifebeater and staggered back onto the bed, all the while their lips were still connected. He finally pulled back to go and get a condom and Alex admired his body. He was nicely toned and muscled, not too much, not scrawny at all either. On one of his pecs was a tattoo but she couldn't quite make out what it said. Her eyes counted the rock hard abs and continued to go lower until they went wide at what she saw standing at attention. "Like what you see?" He mimicked her when she saw her gaping at him. All she could do was nod as he crawled back up the bed on all fours after he'd removed his briefs, kissing all her sensitive spots on his way up. "You're beautiful." She froze. He didn't mean that. Jason never gave her a compliment before. He was an ass, he didn't call women beautiful.

"You ready to let all that pent up tension go?" She bit her lip and nodded, eyes closed. "Rough and fast, right?" He didn't wait for an answer and entered her in one fast motion. Alex gasped in surprise and excitement and she swore she could see stars. He was huge! And he filled her up perfectly. She lifted her hips to try and get him in deeper and he clipped her legs around him once more, grinding against her core.

He paused to try and regain some control. If he wasn't careful he'd climax too early, which was something he never did. He knew for definite now that being with her for just this one night would not be enough, her body had him addicted. Even at just one taste. Jason reeled back and then slammed back into her again, hitting the bottom of her channel and burying himself to the hilt. He picked up his pace of pulling in and out and soon, the only sound in the room was of their skin slapping, the wet squelching noises and Jason or Alex's repeated grunts and groans. She pulled him closer to her body, just wanting the feel of him as close as possible.

Alex knew she couldn't hang on any longer. The things he was doing to her body was magnificent. She felt like she was on fire but the heat was absolutely amazing. She never wanted the feeling to end. It was electrical. It was passionate. It was addictive and she'd never experienced such things before. He took one of her chocolate mounds in his mouth and she screamed in delight, lightly scratching his back as she held on for life. "Yes!... Oh, yes!... Shit!" She yelled, making Jason push harder. He too was near his climax but he wanted her to get hers before he got his and besides, it felt way too good for it to be over so soon. "Uh!... I'm gonna- oh, yes!"

"Don't hold back, baby. Let yourself go." He surged in deeper and she felt herself come undone as she screamed. She'd never had such an intense release. She'd almost forgotten what sex could do to you.

"Ah! Jonathan, yes!" She shouted, shutting her eyes and tilting her head back as she kept shaking and squeezing Jason's length. He abruptly stopped moving and tilted her head back down towards him.

"I'm not Jonathan. My name is Jason and don't you forget it." With a new look in his eyes, he began hitting her with strokes so powerful that she came again. The moment he felt her warm walls closing in on him, he lost it and emptied himself inside of her with a loud roar.

They lay there in the middle of her bed for what seemed like an hour, but was really two minutes. "Damn." Alex breathed as he rolled off her and lay on his back. She pouted and groaned at the loss of him, already craving some more.

He chuckled. "Who would've thought Alex Armstrong and Jason Arden would ever have sex with each other?"

"Amazing, electrifying sex at that." He simply nodded, happy too that she had felt what he had and they fell into a silence. Jason looked over at her and grinned when he saw her peacefully sleeping. She looked even more gorgeous in her glow, especially with her nude body on show. He quietly got out of her bed and put his clothes back on, throwing away the used condom. He dragged the sheets up her body to cover her and left without making a sound, a huge smile on his face.

He'd succeeded in seducing her but he knew that him and Alexandra were not even close to being done. Not by a long shot.