Chapter Five

Tessa's POV

I sat silently in the corner of the room while Kylie and Kendall did their last shoot of the trip. We were supposed to go home tomorrow but now that Kylie knew that Tessa was here I was unsure, she told Kendall and her reaction was just like Kylie's, unresponsive. The door that was to the left of me opened revealing Hailey followed by Justin and Ryan. 

Ryan rapidly made his way to me making sure that Justin didn't follow and whispered to me, "Did you tell her about him?"

"About how he's losing weight and actin' weird? Yeah I did, because I wanted to let her know." I whispered back watching Justin talk to Kylie with his arm wrapped around Hailey's waist. 

Ryan rolled his eyes, "But what do you think that's gonna do? It's not her problem so why should she care?"

I sighed and shook my head, "Because she's the mother of his kid."

"You mean the one he doesn't know about?" He scoffed and walked over to join everyone with me slowly following. Hailey's fake laugh flowed through my ears and I rolled my eyes. I'd never actually had a full conversation with her but there was something about her that didn't sit well with me. 

Justin's voice was husky as he spoke, more so than usual like he was sick, "You guys leave tomorrow, right?"

My eyes shot to Kylie who was already looking my way, "I don't know yet. We're supposed to but I think me and Tessa might stay a little bit longer. I dunno about Kendall."

Kendall shrugged, "I might stay with you."

Justin's eyes furrowed and the hand that was wrapped around Hailey reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone. As he looked down at it, he questioned us, "What are you staying for? The jobs done."

"Kim asked me to look at some new designs for Dash while we were here. Sorry forgot to tell you, Ken." Kendall slowly nodded, surely we were going to tell her about Nadia but not until we were sure she wouldn't say anything to Hailey or Justin. 

Justin looked up from his phone, "I guess me and Hailey could stay for a little bit too. We can all stay at my place up here so we don't gotta pay for a hotel. Anyway I gotta go back to the hotel, got some people waiting for me."

Justin slowly walked back to the door he had just come in not even five minutes ago with Hailey trailing behind him. I rolled my eyes and looked at Kylie, shaking my head.

"Probably a drug dealer or some shit." Kendall stood flipping through some of the clothes from the shoot and spoke, "It's his life. Let him ruin it. You guys gonna tell me why we're stayin' here?"

Ryan was the only one to answer, bluntly, "Nadia's here."

His words stopped Kendall in her tracks and she turned her head towards us with her eyebrows knotted together, "What?"

I wanted to be mad at Ryan but my only focus was on Kendall's reaction. Although, her and Nadia weren't close her and Justin were and since Nadia left their friendship had changed drastically. As well as his friendship with Kylie and I, he was distant and didn't talk to us much other than everyday talk.

"What do you mean she's here?" Kendall looked between the three of us her eyes settling on mine.

I sighed and looked down at my hands, "She lives here."

"What?" Her arms slowly crossed over her chest and she waited for me or someone else to continue.

"She lives here with her baby." Her face relaxed fractionally and she ran her hand through her hair. I knew her thoughts were not on Nadia, they were on Justin.

"Does he know?" Shook my head and she continued, "Why not? He needs her."

Kylie interrupted this time, "Ken, he has Hailey. Stop."

Kendall scoffed and shook her head. Her slender body turned to Kylie and she tilted her head, "Did you tell them what I told you?"

Kylie stayed silent and Kendall shook her head again this time turning towards Ryan and I, "Justin's been doing drugs. I don't know what kind, but hard ones. Hailey wants to break up with him but she's too scared, know why? She doesn't know what he'll do and I don't mean to her I mean to himself."

My eyes widen and tears sparked in my eyes. Fuck. Ryan's low voice was the next to speak, "You hear that Tessa? Kylie? I didn't even know and he's my best friend. If one of you isn't gonna tell him I will so make up your minds."

Ryan quickly left, shaking his head as he did so, leaving Kendall to talk now, "Tell him before something happens to him. He needs to know that there is a reason he needs to change because clearly doing it for himself isn't enough."

------- 

All I can say is I'm sorry. College is hard and I've been really sick this week. Hopefully I can get back on a schedule and write weekly like I promised. Regardless, I will keep you updated.