Chapter Nineteen

*Disclaimer: Before you read I wanted to let you guys know that my semester is over and I'm finally out for the summer, so that means I will be writing more often and the chapters will be a lot better since I have time to plan them out now! Thanks for all of you that suck through my shitty writing, it's over now. AND I have a surprise at the end of this chaper! But now I'm done.*

Jayce stretched forward in his stroller to see into the lions' exhibit. Per Kylie's request we were spending the day at the Bronx zoo with the whole crew including Za, but excluding Kendall and Hailey who had another meeting or something.

Jayce continued to lean forward and pointed towards the large animals and looked up at me, begging to be picked up for a better view. As I did so I walked to Dani and Ryan's sides. 

"You see 'em, baby? Those are lions." My words did not phase him as he stared at the lions and I turned to Dani, who had not gotten the chance to question me about last night yet. No one was in earshot so surely now would be the perfect chance. 

And she took it, "So, what happened last night? You ditchin' us and shit." Harper was just as mesmerized by the lions as Jayce so neither of them picked up her bad word. I rolled my eyes and next to me Ryan laughed.

I quickly nudged him with my elbow, which unfortunately did not go unnoticed by Dani who raised her eyebrow.

"We'll talk later." Dani shook her head and averted her attention to Tessa, "You were right!" 

Tessa quickly smiled and made a money signal with her hand. Looking at Dani my mouth opened, shocked, "Did you guys bet on something?" 

Suddenly Tessa was by my side, answering to where only the four of us could hear, "I said you guys would sleep together." I opened my mouth to say something but before I could Kylie spoke loudly.

"We decided we should go get food after this. You guys down?" Tessa said nothing, but nodded and I turned to look at Ryan who shrugged as if to say 'There's nothing we can do about it'. I rolled my eyes and once I pulled Jayce's attention from the lions we headed to the closest place to get food.

My back was to the rest of the table as I fed Jayce in his stroller and next to me Ryan talk to Justin. Leaning forward Dani whispered in my ear while also feeding Harper, "Did you?"

"Yes and I'm an adult that makes my own decisions, so if you guys could skip the condescending remarks that'd be great." I was being loud, but it wasn't clear what was being talked about and those who did know what was being talked about said nothing.

"Hey, you know I'm not going to say anything. Not my place, we're just messin'. It was a joke, my apologies." I nodded and got up to get a napkin for Jayce and as I did I could feel someone's eyes on me. 

Walking back to the table I could see that the eyes belonged to Justin. His looking didn't go unnoticed by Kylie who winked at me before commenting, "Hey, Jay. You gon' watch Nadia the whole time while Ryan's sittin' right there?"

His look immediately shot to Kylie and I stopped in front of the table, shocked yet again. These damn girls. I ignored Kylie's comment and sat down, before wiping Jayce's face. Next to me Dani and Tessa were amused waiting for a response from Justin. Along with the two of them Ryan looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Man, Kylie, shut up. I wasn't watchin' her." Kylie smirked and shook her head, and I assumed that was the end of it before Za started, "Nah, you were but I mean I don't blame you man. Ryan, got himself a bad girl."

This time I interrupted, reprimanding him, "Za."

I received a shrug before he went back to his food in front of him. The table was silent for a minute before Ryan spoke, "Listen, I get it I'd look too but just remember I'm dating her now."

I glared at Ryan and stood up, "Can we finish looking at animals?"

Kylie was the one to stand up next while still continuing the teasing, "We'll look at the animals while Justin looks at you, sure." 

This caused Justin to quickly get up, smacking his lips, "Man fuck you guys," As he walked away he continued to talk, "Ain't my fault Nadia dresses like that."

My eyebrows raised as I watched him continue to walk a little further before stopping, realizing no one was following him. His comment was too loud. Luckily, there wasn't a lot of people at the zoo today due to the odd timing and the one's that were here didn't seem to want to bother Justin or Kylie too much.

"Like that? Like what, Justin?" I stood up again, ready to have this argument with him in the middle of the Bronx Zoo food court.

"Like you want everyone to see your entire ass."

I sarcastically laughed, "Fuck you, Justin. What I wear has nothin' to do with you."

I began to collect all of my and Jayce's things, having the need to busy myself so that I wouldn't get too mad. He returned the laugh and made another comment, "But it does. It concerns me and Ryan and any other guy you might think is your baby daddy?"

This time I pushed Jayce towards Dani, stomping towards him before being stopped by Ryan's arm, "Any other guy? Really?" I let out another laugh, "Fuck you. I know exactly who my baby daddy is, so before you go trying to call me a fucking slut or whore or what the fuck ever how 'bout you make sure who the father is?"

It took me a few seconds to realize that everyone was now standing around me, on edge and ready to jump in at any point. Tessa put her hand on my arm that I also didn't realize was shaking in anger, "Nadia, chill. Let's go take Jayce to the car, he doesn't need to be seeing this."

I nodded, grabbing my purse from Ryan and waiting for Tessa to get Jayce's stroller from Dani. As we made our was past Justin he mumbled loud enough for me to hear, "Yeah, doesn't need to be seeing his crazy ass mom."

I stopped next to him, looking him up and down, "Or his dumb, crazy ass dad." I didn't give him time to react before walking off, Tessa following quickly behind. Once next to me she spoke, "Nadia-"

"Just don't."

------- 

Guys I also have a new story out!!! Follow this link or go to my profile: https://www.wattpad.com/258918957-starting-a-war-chapter-one