Chapter Eighteen *

MATURE CONTENT

Ryan's arms wrapped around my waist and closed the two inch gap between us. My thoughts were rushed, but I knew what I wanted to do so I did. I brought my hands to the back of his head, tangling my fingers in his hair and trying to bring his face closer to mine. And succeeding. 

Our lips were frantic, but the rest of us seemed to be calm and slow moving. My back faced my bed as I slowly started to walk backwards to it, but before I could get there he pulled his lips from mine. 

"We're drunk." His breathe was fast and it wasn't until now that I realized mine was too. My hands fell from his hair to his chest, allowing me to grip his shirt to bring him into another kiss before answering him, "Yes but I am fully aware of what I'm doing."

I didn't give him a chance to answer before bringing him to me again, but he pulled away yet again, "Nadia..."

I could tell he wasn't sure what to say but he wanted to say something. I sighed and let go of my hold on his shirt, "Okay. You win."

Disappointment flashed across his face and I moved out of his arms, smiling, "So I'm gonna go to bed and you can leave if you want or you can stay. Up to you."

"I'll stay." His answer came quick and I smirked to myself before heading to my closet to change into something to wear to bed. I hadn't gotten the chance to do clothes so I didn't have much, so I threw on the first things I found.

I quickly wiped my makeup off and put my hair up before heading back into my room. Ryan was already laying in my bed and was now in a wife beater. When he noticed I was back he turned to look at me. 

I set my phone on my night stand before making eye contact, his eyes were narrow, "Nadia."

His tone was warning, "What?"

He shook his head and looked back at his phone that was in his hand, "Those your night clothes?"

"These are all I got. Swear." I put my hands up in defense before getting into bed. I quickly set an alarm for eleven knowing that's when Jayce would be back from the babysitters. Ryan put his phone down and directed his attention back to me, "You ever gonna tell Justin?"

I knew what he meant, "Yes. Please, just let it go. Please. It ain't that easy, Ryan."

"I know." I waited for him to continue but he didn't. My annoyance was a complete switch from how I felt not even five minutes ago. I turned to lay on my stomach, my head facing him, "Do you though? 'Cause you won't let it go and it's startin' to piss me off."

"I didn't wanna piss you off, just tryin' to look out for Justin." 

This time I scoffed, "I'm sure he appreciates you dating his potential baby mama then, huh?"

His head turned to me, but he didn't say anything and instead shook his head and turned his head back, closing his eyes. The look on his face made me instantly feel bad. I moved closer to him, resting my hand on his chest over his heart, "My bad, that was harsh."

He didn't open his eyes, but did move my hand lower on his stomach leaving his resting over mine, "I'll tell him. I want to tell him. The next chance I get."

This time he did open his eyes and turned to look at me again, this time he went in for the kiss. He brought his hand to my waist connecting our hips, the movement made the kiss more sexual this time. He brought his face closer to mine, deepening the kiss. 

I slowly moved closer to him to where I was almost laying on top of him. I was much more sober by this point allowing me to actually think about what was happening and wanting it to happen. He turned to where my body was on top of his and I pulled away, "I'm taking off your shirt."

He smirked as if to tell me that I didn't have to say that, but I ignored it and did as I said. Before I could think any further Ryan brought my face back to his, giving me a hard kiss on the lips. I quickly got wrapped up in us kissing, our bodies moving together quickly this time. His lips pulled away from my lips to move down to my neck and his hands made their way up to my sports bra lifting it up. 

I pulled away allowing him to take it off, before the kissing could continue he gently removed me from his lap and stood up, "Do you...?"

"They're in a box in the top drawer."

He laughed before going to look for the condoms I stored away with no intentions of using, "A box?"

"Shut up." Our breathes were heavy again so our words were ragged. After he found them he throw one on the pillow next me, we didn't need it yet but at this rate we would. This time his body found it's way on top of mine, his mouth going straight to my nipple. They were ten times more sensitive after having a kid so I immediately like out a soft moan. 

While his mouth played with my nipple his hand reached under the band of my underwear, sliding against my folds causing me to moan again. My hands quickly made their way to his hair, running through it. 

My eyes rolled back as his fingers slid into me and he brought his lips back to mine, leaving a soft kiss, "You sure?"

"Mhmm." I could feel rather than see his smirk as he continued the torture of his fingers. As they got faster I could feel the wetness growing around them before he pulled them out and quickly removed my sweats and underwear. 

I watched as he quickly did the same for himself. He was hard, but I looked away as he slid on the condom. Seconds later he was back on top of me, leaving another soft kiss on my lips, "Nadia, are you-"

"Yes, Ryan." I kissed him while he lined himself up with me and slowly slid in. I broke our kiss to bite my lip, it'd been two years since I had sex with anyone but I wasn't disappointed that it was Ryan. 

Once he was finally in, he started a rhythm before burying his head in my shoulder. After a few minutes our slow rhythm wasn't enough so I brought my hips up to met his, him quickly getting the picture and picking up the pace. 

After a few thrusts I let out a loud moan, letting him know he found my g spot and he continued hitting it, finally allowing me to cum. After my breathe had settled down his became more ragged and he came seconds later before dropping next to me, and turning my face to kiss me.