Chapter Eleven

I woke up the next morning with four missed calls, three of which were from Tessa and the others from Kylie. Sitting up in bed I silently dialed Tessa number, receiving an answer after the third ring.

"'Bout fucking time. You'd think someone with a kid would answer their phone immediately." In the background I could hear a loud Kylie laughing at something.

I looked at the clock that read 10:30 before getting out of bed, "Well, excuse me for not waking up until I absolutely have to." In the other room I could hear Dani feeding Harper and Jayce, allowing me to turn off the monitor. 

"Anyway, I'm just gonna cut straight to it. What happened with Justin last night?" 

While I spoke I took Jayce's plate of food from Dani and began to feed him myself, "Besides him being a dick? Nothing."

"I need to talk to you." Her voice was low and sounded like she was holding something back. I balanced the phone between my ear and shoulder and gave her a noise to continue.

"When he got back last night I guess he started arguing with Hailey and didn't sleep in their hotel room last night. She came here this morning and started crying to Kendall and Kylie."

My eyebrows furrowed."Why are you telling me this?" Across from me Jayce held out a grape from me to eat, causing me to lean forward and take it from his small fingers with my mouth. A bright smile crossed his face and he continued to eat the rest.

Tessa was still whispering to the point where it was difficult to hear her. I turned up the volume on my phone as she continued, "This is the first fight they've had and it's just a coincidence that it's right after he sees you for the first time in years? Nah."

I let out a sarcastic laugh before answering, "No, fuck him." Next to me Danielle slapped my side at the use of the word 'fuck'. I sighed, "Lemme just tell you what happened last night. First of all the whole time he was low key trying to make me feel bad for leaving which is whatever, I guess. But on top of that he asked about Jayce."

On the other end I could hear Tessa take in a surprised gasp, "Seriously? He knows about Jayce? I didn't-"

"He asked if 'I had the kid' and no offence but it's really none of his damn business." Next to me I could sense Dani flinch at the cuss word but refrained from slapping me this time.

"None taken. I feel you, trust me. But hey is there any way we could have dinner? I gotta talk to you."

I sighed, while attempting to get Jayce out of his highchair. Dani tapped on my shoulder and waved me over, getting him out herself and allowing me to answer Tessa, "I'm gonna have to look at my schedule, but that's fine. I gotta start getting ready for work so I'll talk to you later. Love you, bye."

"Love you too, text me." The other end went dead and I spent the next few minutes with Jayce before heading to work.

Justin's Pov [italics = a dream]

"Nadia, you are everything to me." I whispered in her ear as she laid on my chest. Everything about this felt right, her body fit perfectly against mine.

"I love you. We've been through a lot and we still pulled through. Now we have a perfect son and a happy little family. I will never cheat on you again as long as you promise to never leave me again." She softly said.

I stroked her hair, "Promise." She slowly fell asleep in my arms. Little did she know I was planning on proposing to her in just hours. I then fell asleep with the girl of my dreams, the love of my life.

"Justin! Wake the fuck up!" My bed was shook as I quickly opened my eyes to Tessa standing in my newly rented hotel room. I didn't feel like being around Hailey anymore and this was my only escape, a room down the hall from her's.

My heart was racing from my dream. I was used to them by now but in the wake of seeing her after so long that one felt more vivid than usual.

"I'm fucking up." Tessa crossed her arms as I sat up in bed and scratched my head, "What time is it?"

Tessa's face was pissed but I brushed it off. "You're up now, I yelled your name like six times before kicking the shit out of your bed. It's eleven. I talked to Nadia and she's going to check her work schedule and let me know about dinner."

"Cool. Thank you." I ran my hand over my eyes before throwing my legs off the bed. Tessa continued, "I'm letting you know now you better not fuck up. Shes already gonna get pissed at me for doing this for you and I feel like shit for it, but if you piss her off more by being a dick again I'll be done with you."

"Okay. Chill." 

Tessa shook her head as she headed for the door to leave, but not before saying a few last words, "I fucking mean it, Justin. And don't bring up me and Martin. She doesn't know we're dating yet."

I let out a small laugh as I slid my pants on, "I question if you're any better than I am sometimes."

"Fuck you." She opened the door, left, and slammed it shut behind her. I shook my head as I got dressed for the day, hoping I wouldn't have to wait long for an answer. I needed to actually talk to Nadia this time. 

-------

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am on break for the next three weeks or so, so I will hopefully be able to get more chapters out to you guys in that time.

Also remember to tell me what you guys think. Seems like a lot less people have been reading and I don't really know if that's because the story is lacking or because I haven't been writing as much. So just let me know! You guys are the best regardless!