Chapter 4

Hello guys! Sorry if my chapters are short! Pease comment, vote, and hope everyone who reads this enjoys! You guys are amazing and couldn't have done it without you.
-FloatingToSpace

Ariana's POV:
I was smiling and crying at the same time. He did all of this for me! I don't know what to say, and I have no clue how to say thank you. I realized Niall was playing the guitar. Soon, when the song was over, he said,"Well, my job is done. You two gave fun!"

"Zayn?"
"Yes?"
"You did this for me?"
"Of course. You're my girly."
"You told me that when we were I was in elementary school. I don't know how can I ever thank you. This means so much, a-and I don't even know what to say."
"Ari, come on, we know each other since fourth grade. It has been a while......but you're my girly. This really isn't anything."
"NO!" I yelled. "This is amazing! You take me to a restaurant, sing me a song, and go to New Jersey just for one date."
She had a year fall down, but never remove the smile. I wiped it off with my thumb.
"Come on. Let's go back to New York." I took her hand and we went off. When we got there she said,"Zayn thank you do much, it's been a pleasure." She smiled at me.

"No prob Ari." She grabbed her jacket.

"Bye,"
"Bye!"

I got to the hotel. Lads were looking when I entered. "What?" I asked.
"Uh, how was it?" Liam asked.

"How was what?" I asked.

"The date?" He said.

"What date." I smiled and left the room.

Harry's POV:
I got a call from Paul. "Hello?"

"Hi Harry."

"Hey Paul. What's Up?"

"You are going to need a girlfriend. The magazine companies says that you are one hell of a mess. They said you are uncaring and shallow. You have to go get a girlfriend and treat her so kindly, everyone would love you two."

"Where am I going to find a girlfriend?"

"I got that covered.You will meet me at noon tomorrow. The girl is pretty and thin. She's famous as well."

"Really who?"

"You'll find out at noon."

"Where do I meet you?"

"Where we always meet. Don't bring the boys."

"Okay." I hung up. I don't want to have a hired girlfriend I want to be with Amanda again. Amanda, my dearest, my life. I learned how to live half alive, but I still like her. She makes me smile everytime I look at her. I'm hopelessly romantic.

___________________________________________________________________

It's noon. I got in the car and drove to the studio. I saw Paul. "So, where is she?"
He quickly stepped to the right. Then, I saw a brown haired girl. She turned her chair around. "Ariana?"

Her sweet looking smile appeared and disappeared. "Yes boyfriend?" She said unhappily.

"That's more like it!" Paul said.

"So, starting from tomorrow Ariana will be on tour with you guys. She will be the opening of the concert. She'll sing The Way and Baby I. At the end, she'll sing Honeymoon Avenue. I have it all planned. You guys need to be the cutest couple ever."

Ariana crossed her arms, and looked away.

So guys, hoped everyone liked it! Sorry if my chapters are short! I'll make the next one longer though.

Comment.

Vote.

XOXO-FloatingToSpace