Chapter 6

Ariana's POV:

Today at nine I met the boys. "Hey!" I said hugging every one of them except for Harry. I ignored him for the whole time we were in the tour bus. I sat down on the couch.

"Ari, wanna play?" Niall said.

"Sure, but what game?" He held out the wii remote.

"Just dance."

"Fine, you're on."

We started to dance to Tick Tock. He picked it, he wanted to be a girly. When we were done, we started to watch The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. I love that movie.

"YES! THEY KISSED! Woah!" I screamed. I stood up raising my arms up in the air.

Niall just sat down calmly smiling at me.

"Sorry, I just get emotional during my favorite movies."

Harry was on his phone the whole time.

I texted Niall:

Is Harry always grumpy?

He texted back,

Ever since the break up, yes.

We started texting each other even though we were right next to each other.

I could just imagine Harry being grumpy in Snow White out of the 7 dwarfs.

I texted that to Niall and we started laughing.

"Just picture him marching in the movie." He said.

Sigh, Niall is a really nice guy-friend.

What break up, Niall?

I probably shouldn't tell you Ari, but you should know.

What?

Harry had a girlfriend Amanda, and she and him were the greatest, you can call it. One day she left. Without saying goodbye, and he was heart broken. Now, he's like this.

Is there anything else about him, Niall?

Well, Harry gave Amanda this necklace. It was beautiful. I'm not sure why was it so precious.

So that's how our conversation began on out phones. I mean, if I want to be Harry's girlfriend, I need to know him. But the truth is, I don't. I know I am kinda being nosy, but I giving what I've got. I'm curious about the necklace and eager to know. Soon, the bus stopped. We went out at got some fresh air. Stretched a little, then Harry walked beside me. "You should know I'm no good for you, but you looked adorable in your sleep."

What sleep? Oh, right, the sleepover. THAT'S HOW I ENDED UP IN HIS ROOM! I gently smacked myself I the forehead. Harry was staring at me, and frowned.

I went back to the tour bus while everyone else was outside. I sat on the couch. I checked twitter. There were so many Harriana! Or Ariana is so annoying. That motherfucker bitch! Or, Harry's being a dick.

Harry threw something at me. I looked my knees, saw a necklace, held it up, and gave him a confused look.

"Wear it, I tell my girlfriends to wear it all the time." He said dark fully,

He started to walk away when he heard me say, "Girlfriends? Or do you mean your snugly boo boo macutie kinz Amanda?"

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me. I'm not scared Styles."

He lifted me up and pushed me onto the wall. He started squeezing my arm. It hurt badly but I don't give a shit.

"Say it again."

"Why should I?" I asked. "You are one hell of a mess, and your boo boo Amanda left you."

He started squeezing harder. I looked at him and my arm. "Now I know why."

"Listen Butera," he began. "Grande." I corrected him. "Whatever bitch."he said. "You know nothing about me. You know nothing about her. You know nothing about what happened between us. So you better watch that fucking little mouth of yours because you're the one that's a hell of a fucking little mess."

"Really?" I said. "I'm the one that should be watching my mouth? Clearly you don't know what you are saying. You used like 8,000 curse words right in font of my face."

He squeezed harder. Then, Louis and Liam came in. Liam ran towards us separating our arms. "DUDE!" Louis yelled. "What?" Harry said.

"What you think you're doing to her?" Liam said.

"Did he hurt you?" They asked me.

"No, we were just fooling around." I walked out with my face facing the ground and went outside.