Chapter 7

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"No, we were just fooling around. It was no big deal?"

"Really, because your arm is really red, and it's forming bruises." Liam said. "Guys, calm down, we were just playing around. Harry's awesome and-" But I got cut off. "Who gave you that?" Louis asked. "Harry, isn't that-" , but then I decided to cut him off, "Amanda's?" I finished his sentence. "Yes it is Louis. I found it on the......the........"

"The what?" Liam asked, but I couldn't find an exsuse.

"I found it on the.............chair." Althought I'm a terrible liar, I am pretty sure he bought it.

"What?" Louis asked.

"Yeah............um.....it was right there."I pointed on a random chair. "I saw it and put it on." Liam and Louis looked confused, and Harry was just staring into space. "I thought it was pretty, even with the Harry words on it." The necklace had the name HARRY spelled in cursive that was gold. I have to admit, it was beautiful.

"It's pretty." I said smiling like a kid. Niall came in.

"Hey boys!" HE said very cheerfully. "Zayn said he wants to be outside a little longer. He told us to give him 2 minutes." 2 minutes passed and Zayn came in with a rose in his hand. "For you Grande." he smiled. "Thank you." I gently took it out of his hand. Luckily, there were no rose thorns. The bus started moving and everyone was on their phones. I took the rose and my phone and went to the bathroom. I ripped the stem of the rose, leaving a little bit of it left. I bobby pined the rose onto my hair. I took a picture of me with the rose and posted it to instagram. I wrote in the caption....

Thanks Zayn for the pretty flower. Couldn't look any nicer. <3

I went to twiiter and tweeted,

@ZaynMalik Thanks for the rose, couldn't make me feel any prettier and special.<3

I got out of the bathroom, and sat on the couch. I could hear Zayn's phone buzz on his bed. He looked at me and I looked at him. He read my tweet and gave me a wink, and soon we started laughing like crazy.

"What?" Niall asked me. He sits right next to me. "What?" He asked Zayn.

"Nothing." We said in chorus.

"Well, there sure must be something." Louis said.

"Nonthing."We said again. Soon, all eyes were on us. They started to notice the rose in my hair, and I certainly could tell Harry's jealous. I texted Zayn,

Harry's Jealous Zaynie.

He texted back.

How do you know?

He looked at me and raised one eyebrow. I giggled.

He rolled his eyes and know he looks pissed.

Zayn looked at Harry. Zayn had top bunk and Harry has the bottom one. He looked at me and texted back.

Smart girly.<3

I flipped my hair and acted diva like for a few minutes. We both giggled. Soon, the bus stopped. We all knew it was time for the concert. We got off. The people did our hair and picked out our clothes. I wore a red, sleevless dress, and it waas up to my knees. I sang Honeymoon Avenue and Baby I for the opening. And then During the middle of the concert I sang The Way. And for the end, I sang Piano.

Soon the concert was done, andd we were all tired.

Like it so far? If you do,

COMMENT

VOTE