Chapter 15

Harry's POV:

I was heart broken this morning. I didn't see it before I got changed.

Dear Harry,

I don't know how to say this. Tour has ended and I've done my part. You told me not to talk about this plenty of times, but you must know.

You are a great a guy, and Amanda was just too lucky. We don't talk much, and just ignore each other. But every night, every concert, all I see is that sparkle in your green eyes, and it makes me smile. Every day your smile brightens up my mood. Your eyes shine brighter than the stars in the sky and the sun in the day.

I've been thinking how to tell you my thoughts for the past few days, and I finally got it. I have given much thought, and I think that I should tell you. You seem eager to know what am I thinking about anyway. I'm really thinking about Harry Edward Styles. The boy who watched me sleep, the boy I sang with, and the boy who I fell in love with. At first, I thought it would work, but then I thought for a while, and if we dated, everything will be ruined. So after you finish reading my letter, forget. Forget about me, and we will live our separate ways and everything will be okay.

You have the boys, you have your friends and family, and Paul. So farewell I guess. And don't try to find me cause I won't let you. I'll miss you a lot. I will miss how big your hand is compared to mine. I will miss everything. I had the time of my life singing songs with you. And Amanda, must feel sorry she left you.

                                                                    -Ariana Grande

I found the letter on her bed, and I also found the necklace I gave Ariana. A tear fell down my face when I read this. I screamed as loud as I could, waking up Lads.

"Woah Harry, what's wrong?" Niall asked.

Another tear fell down.

"Harry I you okay?" Liam asked.

"No." I handed him the letter.

"O-My-God!"Zayn said as he got dressed.

He put on his leather jacket and wore his sneakers.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked.

"Finding her."

"I'll go with you." Niall said. He rushed to get changed and they headed off.

Zayn's POV:

We searched everywhere, but she wasn't there.

"Where could she possibly be?" Niall said.

I walked the opposite direction.

"Where are we going?" Niall asked,

"To the airport."

"Why?"

"I think she's going to New York."

"Why?"

"Cause that's where we met, and also one of her favorite places."

We rushed to the airport.

I went online to see if there were any tickets. Thanks to my luck there was, but I might be in a hurry. We quickly ran and got on the airplane.

'Zayn." Niall said.

"What?"

"If she's not there, you owe me Nandos."

I sighed. We got off the plane and rushed through the paparazzi and fans. We got a cab.

"Where you going?' The driver asked. We said our hotel name we used to live in.

"What if she's not there?' Niall asked. Ugh, so many questions! 

"Then, we're going to New Jersey." I payed the driver. We hurried to the hotel. I called Ariana, but she didn't pick up. "So?"

"Ariana didn't pick up."

"I guess we need to go to New Jersey now." Niall sighed.

Ariana's POV:

 So I got to my hotel and it's Wednsday. I feel empty.

 'Ari, you okay?" Frankie asked.

"I guess."I smiled and sighed.

"Listen, if you don't want to leave Friday, I can reschedule the flight."

"No, I want to leave. I want to meet mom and nonna."

He pursed his lips. "Well, if you need me, I'll be next door.", and he left.

I went down to the lobby, and rushed out to the park Zayn and I went to.

Zayn's POV: 

 I looked around with Niall to see where's Ariana. Ariana's met mine, and she started running. I grabbed her arm and gently pushed her on a tree.

"WHY? WHY Ariana?!" I screamed whule she looked me in the eyes.

She gulped. "Hi Zayn."