Chapter 12

Harry's POV:

There's nothing to watch. I went to channel to channel, nothing seemed interesting till I saw the interview of Ariana and I.

I quickly went on twitter.

Harry_Styles:

Watching the interview. Who supports Hariana?

@ArianaGrande

I saw a retweet.

@Harry_Styles Me too! Love all Ariana fans!

It was kinda awkward to know what I did to Ariana, and she seems happy in her tweets but she isn't.

I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. I couldn't believe who I saw. Ariana.

"Ariana." I whispered. She gently pushed me away and sat on the couch. I closed the door. This will probably be the longest day of my entire LIFE!

She started watching TV and pretended like nothing happened.

I just stood there. Couldn't move, holding my breath. It was like my entire body was glued onto the floor. I started at her.

She grabbed the bowl of popcorn and started to eat the popcorn. She looked at me.

"What?" She said innocently.

"W-w-what just happened?" I started walking towards her. I was so confused. I thought she hated me.

"I'm here. Eating.....popcorn.....watching T......V." She said like I couldn't even talk English.

"B-b-but I thought you were mad at me?"

"Since when?"

"Forty-five minutes ago."

"Every saw The Lion King?"

"Yeah."

"The past is the past. We are living in the present."

"Yeah but I hurt you."

"The past may hurt, but we need to stop thinking about the ugly past."

I sat next to her. I saw her beautiful brown hair and pretty smile. She started laughing at some funny moments. I wasn't laughing at the funny moments, I was smiling because I saw joy in her face.

She put her head on my shoulder, my arm was around her neck. Before you knew it, our eyes met. And slowly and slowly, out lips touched. After that, she hugged me from the side and she fell asleep in my arms. A few hours later.......

"Harry!" I heard Louis yell.

I hurried and ran to the door.

"Keep it down Lou, Ariana is sleeping." I whispered.

"Ooo, did someone do anything?" He smiled and laughed.

"No, we were just watching TV and she fell asleep.

"What were you watching?"

"The interview."

"Oh, well if Ariana doesn't wake up in an hour, you need to wake her up El wants to hang out with her."

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I decided to wake her up. Her hair is a little messed up and I know she doesn't want to spend time with Eleanor looking like that.

"Ari." I whispered shaking her gently.

"Ari. Ari, wake up."

Soon, her eyes slowly opened. "W-what?"

"Eleanor is wanting to meet you in an hour."

She glanced at the clock. She slowly got up and left. I closed the door. Sigh, she's a good actress. If only that kiss was real.

If only, she knew how I felt. If only, she'd understand that I'm truly sorry. If she did, maybe we'd actually fall in love. A tear fell down my face.

Ariana's POV

I straightened my hair like I did for the jingle ball on Z100. Anyways, I heard a knock on the door.

I saw Eleanor.

"Eleanor!" I screamed as I hugged her.

"Hey Ari, you finally straightened your hair! It looks fabulous!"

"Aww thanks. You look pretty as usual." We started watching the interview. It only plays once but they all gave Harry and I a DVD.

"Stop, stop." Eleanor clicked paused.

"What's wrong."

"Ariana, do you like Harry?"

"Of course, he's my boyfriend." Eleanor doesn't know that I'm hired.

"Ariana, are you sure?"

I pressed my lips for a few seconds.

"Positive."

It was pretty awkward from then on. We finished the interview, and El went to Louis. I sighed. I don't want anyone to find out anymore. The guys already know.

I texted Louis.

Don't tell Eleanor about me being hired.

He texted back.

Why are you saying that?

Eleanor is going to be at your place in a few seconds. She asked me do I really like Harry, and I feel like she's suspicious. We can't let anyone find out.

I understand.

Louis's POV:

I heard a knock on my hotel door. I got up and opened it. It was my sweet Eleanor.

"LOUIS!" She yelled as she kissed me.

"I missed you so much." She said and I kissed her nosed. She smiled.

Author's NOTE:

Hellos everyone! Eleanor is suspicious! What do you want to happen next? Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Follow me on Instagram. @ZhuGirly

Follow me on Twitter. @ZhuGirly

Follow me on Tumblr. @ZhuGirly

Read my fan fictions on Instagram. @HarryStylesFanFictions

COMMENT

VOTE.

FOLLOW

ENJOY!

-FloatingToSpace