Chapter 10

Author's Note.

Before you start reading, I just want to say thank you so much for the 94 views. I've been writing only for a month, and my old one (that I don't even use) only has like.......30 something. So thank ya'll so much, and I truly hope you enjoy this chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

ENJOY EVERYONE.

( ) _( )

(='.'=)

(")_(")

-Author

Ariana's POV: We were on break I started getting nervous. Shivers started going down my and I was panting and sweating. I went to go get my water bottle, it didn't do much, but it stopped the sweating. The make up artist was adding some extra make up.

"I see the way he looks at you." She said.

I opened my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"The way he looks at you. That's how my husband used to look at me when I was your age." She continued putting make up on me.

"Not all boys give girls that look until they have feelings for you. And you can tell if it's acting or not."

I started getting shivers. He doesn't like me......does he? I thought.

"Well, it's about time. They definitely want to see more Harriana." I turned around to her and smiled.

A few minuets later........

Interviewer turns to camera.

I:We are back with some more HARRIANA!

The crowd cheers, Harry and I smile at them.

I: Harry, what is your favorite thing about Ariana?

H:Her stubbornness. She's cute when she gets mad.

He smiles at me. I smile back, I mean, it's part of my job.

I turned real quick at backstage. I see the makeup artist. She winks at me. I smile. I turned back, looks like I made a friend today.

I: Ariana, besides Harry, who's your favorite from One Direction?

A: I don't know......Gosh, this is a tough one. Let me tell you a secret I've never told anyone before other than One Direction.

I: Do we want to know?

Crowd screams Yes,Yes, Yes!

A: Zayn and I known each other since elementary school.

I: Wow, so you and Zayn must be really close?

A: I guess, I mean, he's like one of my best guy-friends and working with all of the band members has be an adventure and......I'm having a blast. Niall and Louis with their funniness, Zayn...well we all know what I'm gonna say. Liam with his silly faces. And of course Harry, my Prince Charming.

I held his hand and we raised it up in the air.

The crowd cheers and claps.

I: How long have you two been dating.

We looked at each other, thinking.

H&A: Maybe like five or four months now.

I: Harry, how do you feel about living with your girlfriend?

He froze for a second.

H: She's funny and cute. And like Ariana said, there is no long distance thing and she's awesome.

Interviewer smiles.

I: I definitely support Harriana.

Turns to camera, that's all we have for today. Say bye to our wonderful guests Ariana Grande and Harry Styles.

Camera turns to guys, we smile and wave. Thank The Lord that's over with. We got onto the tour bus. We got to a hotel cause we are staying there for two weeks. I got to my hotel room. Finally! An actual bed and room! It was already 1:30 am. I took a t-shirt and shorts out of my luggage. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and went to bed. I set an alarm clock at 8:15 a.m. I went on twitter.

Sweet dreams. Actual hotel.💕

I went to bed.

Honeymoon Avenue, Honeymoon Avenue. My alarm clock went. I turned it off. Man, the bed it so soft compared to my bunk. I took a shower. And curled my hair and out it into a sock bun, and got changed. I was wearing a blue sundress, and white high heels. This place is really hot!

I went on twitter.

Did ya'll sleep well? Cause the hotel bed is really soft!🌸

I saw Liam reply.

@Real_Liam_Payne

Lads aren't awake yet. Want to go somewhere?

Where? I replied.

He called me.

Liam: Meet me in the lobby.

Ariana: Sure.

I went down. I saw him at the lounge waiting. I slowly walked up to him not making any sound.

"BOO!" I screamed.

He panicked. I giggled.

"You scared me!"

"I know." I said smiling.

"Classic." He said smirking.

"So where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go?"

I pondered around for a second, then I gasped.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's go shopping!"

"You buy your clothes and I'll buy mine. We'll meet at the lobby around 8:45." I said.

"Sure." He said. The first place if went is Top Shop❤️. It's my favorite. I got a tight belly bottom shirt and a skirt that went up to my hips and almost to my knees. I got a new pair of white sneakers and an ice cream cone. I checked the time and it was 8:40. Better drive back to the hotel. Soon, it was 8:47 and I saw Liam sitting there waiting again. As usual, I said.

"BOO!" He panicked again.

"GOSH, Ariana! How do you do this?!"

"Cause "this." Is boss." I smiled. We got back to the hotel. The first thing I did was wash all the dirty clothes. Then I dried them. I out them in a drawer. I also washed the clean clothes out of my luggage because the smelled from the bus. I put the new clothes inside the drawer and my shoes in the next drawer.

Liam's POV:

I got back and Lads were staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Where have you been?"

"I went shopping with Ariana."

Harry's jaw dropped. He got up and punched me in the face.

"Don't you dare go anywhere with Ariana without my permission!" He yelled.

"Why? She's not your girlfriend and you don't own her and can't boss me around."

His face turned bright red.