Chapter 16

Zayn's POV:

"You have one shot of giving me a good reason why you did this to me and to my friends!" I yelled.

She gulped. "I had a job. I needed to sing, and pretend to be someone's girlfriend. I have finished my job. I sang, I acted, and put a smile on my face." I slapped her.

"I have no idea why did that. I have done nothing wrong." She said.

"You, you have been my friend for a long time. We slept on the same bus, we ate on the same bus, we lived on the same bus. I treated you as my younger sister, Ari! I HAVE!"

"Please don't scream in my eardrums. Like please!" She said in a calm voice while looking my in the eyes.

"Ariana Grande Butera, Harry needs you so badly right now. He loves you, and so does everyone else in the band. Just come back." I started to tear up, but a tear fell down on her face first.

"Zayn, Harry doesn't love me. He loves Amanda. That's why I got all of the bruises when I first started working with you guys."

"Ariana, but you don't understand, once you came, he had feelings for you, and he cared." Niall said.

"No, I do understand. You don't understand. HE loves Amanda. Face it Zayn, face the truth." Ariana said. Her words make me more and more fusrtated.

"Ariana, I can't believe you. I just can't. Why are you doing this? You and I both know deep down you still care about Harry."

"Ariana, you need to understand, and you have to. Harry loves you. He loves you. I love you, and if you could please let our conversation sink into your head, you can come back to Harry and say you love him."

She shook her head. "I can't do that, I just can't." She said while crying. "It was hard enough for me to face reality. And reality is that Harry loves Amanda."

I slapped her again. "ARIANA GRANDE! HARRY STYLES LOVES YOU! AND I'm sorry if I screamed again, but he love you. He cares, he has feelings. Those feelings are for you."

"Ari, just go back with us." Niall said.

"I can't Niall, I can't."

"Why not?" Niall asked.

"He loves Amanda."

CI'm so frustrated right now.

"Ariana, you are getting on my nerves. Harry Edward Styles love you. Not Amanda, but you." I said slowly.

"No he doesn't." She said slowly.

"STOP BEING SO STUPID ARIANA! HARRY DOESN'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR AMANDA ANYMORE!" I yelled.

"WELL WHAT IF SHE STILL DOES!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"What?" Niall said.

"Amanda is my cousin, and she left because-" she was crying so hard, she can't even talk.

"Because what?" Niall asked.

"It just wasn't healthy for her."