Chapter 17

Ariana Grande's POV:

"Ari, why didn't you tell us?" Niall asked.

"I don't know. I'm so sorry.", I cried. Lots of tears fell down.

"Where is she?" Zayn asked.

"I can't tell you that. She doesn't want anyone to find out. Just please! Let me go." I begged and cried.

"I can't do that Ari."Zayn said.

"You have to." I cried.

"Can we a least meet her?" Niall asked. I pondered for a moment and nodded.

"If I show you, you won't believe what she did you herself."

"What did she do?" Zayn asked.

"Plastic surgery. She looks exactly like me now. She has the same hair as well. She has the brownish blondish color instead of her black hair. She sounds quite like me as well. " No one said anything for a second.

"Let's go." Niall said.

We were in the car. I was driving and Zayn was next to me. I was nervous. I texted Amanda.

She was nervous as well, but then she agreed. We were at her house. "Zayn and Niall, I'll go in first. Then, when I call you guys, you can come in." I got in her house.

"Are you nervous?" I asked. "Not really, it's just gonna be awkward."

I called Niall. I stood right in front of Amanda. When they walked in, they saw two Ariana Grandes. Amanda's head was facing down on the floor. Then she looked up and smiled.

"Why would you do this Amanda?" Niall asked. "So, Harry won't find me." I decided to give them some space, and left the room.

"Ever been out of the house?" She shook her head. "Only when Ariana isn't on tour."

"How did you get her voice?", Zayn pointed to me.

"I learned how before I got plastic surgery.", She looked at both of them. "YOU THINK IT WAS EASY?! YOU THINK I HAD A CHOICE?!", She yelled. "It wasn't easy." She cried. "Are you gonna go back to Harry?" Niall asked.

"I can't. Plus, what's the point? Harry loves Ari."

No one said anything. "Ariana?" Zayn softly yelled.

"Yes?" I walked over.

He's didn't speak. "When are you leaving?"

"Two days later." I sighed.

"5:30 a.m."

"Where?"

"Boca, Florida."

"Can you give us a ride back?"

"Sure."

I drove them back to the airport. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Yeah." Niall said.

"Don't tell Harry you saw me."

They mulled and agreed.

I drove back to the hotel. I sat in the car crying. I wiped off the tears and walked back to the hotel room.