Chapter 13

Hello! I'm back, and it's snowing out, and I just made myself a cup of tea. Anyway, my notes are really short, but I found a way to make them longer. At the end of the Chapter 13, there will be something important I want to tell you, but for now, please enjoy Chapter 13.

Ariana's POV:

I could write a song with my new Piano. I could sing about how love is a loosing battle. Not hard, it's not hard, not hard, it's not hard.

I was rehearsing for the next concert with the boys. The boys were sitting in the audience while I was singing.

But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, and it makes you wanna dance. Don't it make ou wanna dance? But I rather make a song they can play on the radio, and it makes you wanna grab your lover's hand.

After I finished the song I got a drink of water. I quickly ran to the bathroom, and started crying. My life is so difficult. People think Harry and I are the cutest couple ever when he doesn't even like me. I just got a call from mom and Frankie got into a car accident. Why do bad things always happen to me?

I got out. The boys started rehearsing. My eyes weren't that red. "Ari what's wrong?" The backup singer asked.

"Nothing, I'm just a little tired."

When rehearsal was over we started packing. We are going to leave the hotel in 2 hours. I packed my clothes and my shoes. I wore a skirt that went up to my knees and a tight belly bottom shirt. I love shopping at top shop. Anyways, I wore baby blue high heels, and my hair was in a pony tail. I took my luggage and my purse. It was 2:30. 30 minutes left. I got my hotel card and I went down to the lobby. I checked out, and got onto the tour bus.

"Hello Ariana." The bus driver said.

"Hey Ryan. (the driver's name)"

I sat on my bunk and went on twitter.

It's been amazing at the hotel. I'm back on the tour bus.♡  

I tweeted. Fifteen minutes later Zayn arrived. Then Harry, Then Niall, and Liam and Louis arrived on the tour bus at the same time. The concert will be a week later. This time, I get to sing The Story of My Life with the boys.

A week later........

"Okay, so Ariana Grande will be singing this song with us. ARE YOU READY?!" Niall asked.

"YES!" The crowd screamed.

I sat on next the Niall and Liam.

"The Story of my life I'd take her home. I'd drive all night to keep her warm. And time, is frozen." I sang.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I love Midnight Memories!!! Anyway, what do you want to happen next?

1) Harry saves Ariana's life, but she lost memory.

2) Ariana falls in love with the other boys.

3) Harry and Ariana confess their love for each other, and soon he proposes!!