Chapter 21

Hi, Guys! I published this by accident. This is not finished, but I guess I can give you a short clip.

-Author

Harry's POV:

Tour finally was over, and I was home. I went on Twitter and I saw a lot of tweets about Nathan and Ariana. She's mine and I'm not letting that Nathan take her away from me. I was driving my car when I heard Ariana's voice. I missed that voice so much.

Then I heard Nathan, and I was about to vomit. (sarcasm.)

We never actually dated, but I wanted to.

I got to my house and closed the door. I saw Ariana walking down.

"H-hi, Harry. I-I-I-"

Before she could say more I cut her off.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to say...." I heard her sigh.

"I'm sorry, and I know I should've told you in person instead of on a stupid sheet of paper."

I didn't speak for a moment. "I just wanted to say, I miss you. A lot."

I just stood there. "Harry? Harry talk to me." She cried. "Harry!"

"Harry!" Finally I woke up. Looks like it was dream.

Ever since that dream happened, I knew I needed to find her. I knew that she was true fully mine. I know that I love her.

I've been getting nightmares ever since she left. I can't explain it, but I love seeing her beautiful face and hearing her voice. I checked the time and it was 4:37 a.m. I sighed. I slowly went back to sleep.

A few..days later.......

Tour has finally ended and everyone is excited to go home. It's been 2 days since Ariana has left, and I have to tell you, it felt like a month. I really hope I'll meet her one day. I checked the time and it was 3:47 p.m. I'm a little exhausted.

Ariana's POV:

I stopped by Amanda's house just for a friendly visit. "I had the weirdest dream yesterday." I said.

"What?"

I told her everything and it felt awkward because she didn't say anything.

"Are you okay?"

"No." She sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

"After you dropped the boys off to the airport. I got a call from Zayn saying he wanted to meet me there. So, I did."

"And?" I asked very curiously.

"And, he said he wasn't eating much or even talking. He was just wandering around. So...."

"So what?"

"He said I need to pretend I was you and tell him to eat, and go on stage and be happy."

I didn't speak. I wasn't sure if I was angry or what.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"No, I....."

"Ari, you're still in love with Harry aren't you?"

"I am, but I don't want to be. I'm dating Nathan, and I don't want to be stuck in the place. I wanna get out into the next part of my life, but all there is....is just Harry."

"Ari, you need to talk to him."

"I can't."

"Why?''

"I have a boyfriend."

"Then, breakup with him."

Then next day, I decided to talk it out with Nathan at a coffee shop, and he said that it's okay. That no matter what happens, we'll still be friends.

Amanda on the makeup and wig, and now she looks identical to me now. She called Niall.she told him everything, and agreed. She told us where Harry is.

He was at his home. She called him as a blocked ID.

I hid in the back of the car. "Hello?" He asked.

"Hello." She said.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"Get out of your house and you'll see." She hung up. Soon, I saw Harry from the window. She got out of the car. "Ariana." He whispered.

"Nope." She said. And I got out of the car. "Hello Harry."

"Ariana." He whispered.