Chapter 11

ARIANA'S POV:

I went to go to Lads room and I heard, Harry fighting. I opened the hotel door. I see Harry punching Liam.

"HARRY! HARRY STOP!" I yelled and quickly went to go get Liam off the floor. There was blood on his nose and a bruised eye. He had a cut on the corner of his head. I went to lift Liam.

"HARRY WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

Harry looked at Liam and I.

"Oh, so I see how it is. You two right?" He said panting.

"What are you talking about?" I said harshly.

"Oh, I see, you are going to act like I never existed and that you two will be the cutest couple and everyone is going to ship you guys. WELL GUESS WHAT SHERLOCK? IT'S NEVER GOING TO BLOODY HELL HAPPEN! You are a hell of a mess and you make one. Then, you just let everyone else clean the sh** you made. So Ari, open your eyes because you are just another rotten little girl who doesn't have a brain!"

That hurt my feelings so much. A tear fell down on my face. I walked out of the hotel room. Before I stepped out, I turned to Harry.

"I never in a million years would've and have thought of all the hurtful words you just said. I have my friends and you are going to have to accept it."

Then I ran down the hall.

HARRY'S POV:

I wanted to chase after her, but my feet were stuck on the ground.

"I can't believe you Harry. Now Ariana might not even talk to us." Louis said.

"Yeah, I mean SERIOUSLY! Ariana and I have been best friend ever since, and now you might ruin our relationship with Ariana." Zayn said

I fell on my knees. "What have done?" I whispered.

"What have you done?" I Niall giggled sarcastically.

"YOU GOT JEALOUS! THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Niall screamed.

Ariana's POV:

I slammed my hotel door shut crying so hard. My hand was covering my mouth. I went on twitter.

Went To the mall with my bud @Real_Liam_Payne.

I got went to the bathroom, and washed my face. My eyes were red. I heard someone knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Wittle Irish Boy."

I smiled and opened the door.

"Not to be mean, but you look awful." He said.

Pressed my lips together.

"I feel awful." My voice cracked. I started crying and hugging Niall.

A few minutes past and Niall was on the couch and I was on the couch with him. I couldn't even talk.

"He called me stupid called me blind. And, he s-said I'm one hell of a mess. And all the mess I made is sh**. Niall I regret for saying yes to the fake girlfriend thing. I just wanna die! I never want to be here again!"

"Ari, don't talk like that. You shouldn't you're awesome. Harry's the one who should be punished."

Ding Dong.

Niall got up and opened it.

Niall's POV:

Talk to Ariana. I mouthed to Zayn he nodded and I walked out. He walked in. I got back to my hotel room. I sighed. Before Harry was such a nice person, now he's a monster! I just don't understand. Just because Amanda and Harry broke up. I saw the necklace on Ariana's neck before I talked to Zayn. I smiled. She likes him, but she's hurt because of him.