Chapter 5

Ariana's POV: I didn't want to be hired but for the money.....why not? Anywho....I don't like Harry. I can't even stand him as a friend! But Paul said only for 9 months,cans who knows? Maybe it'll turn out alright. The awkward silence began while I saw Paul smiling. I smiled weakly. There's no point of not smiling. At least I should try to be happy. Everyone will soon know, and twitter will say

Harriana! Harriana!

Or

Harry's a flirt. No one likes him!

Or

Ariana is annoying. All she does is date.

Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, and other social sites will say stuff about us. But the sooner this job it done the sooner I become popular. I'm doing this for my family and I. Like I said Harry's a jerk.

"So, boyfriend. See you tomorrow." I smiled quickly, and walked out the door.

Harry's POV:

What the heck? She's going to be my "girlfriend"? She's not my type. Just saying.

"Harry, she's a beautiful sweet girl. Don't you just love her?!"

"NO!"

"Why? She's fabulous."

"She doesn't know me. And going on tour with her? I'm trying to be disrespectful, but you are insane."

"No, I am not Harry." He said sternly. "She's a good singer, she's beautiful, and nice. She's like a....Miss Perfect for you, me, and the boys."

"No she isn't." I mumble.

"Yes she is. I've seen her preform. She uses that face, that voice, and that attitude. She is the everything in the image.

I roll my eyes.

"Harry, I know you don't know her, but she's the image for the cover. She's the secret, she's the everything on the image. Harriana."

I rolled my eyes again.

"Harriana." He's says again,"Just think, that will be simple and catchy for the magazine writers to use. She will be number one, and your girlfriend." He said sternly.

I walked out the door not even saying goodbye. Tomorrow, I thought, tomorrow my last day of normal for the year. I sigh, I did something really bad to her and I regret it. We will never get along. She hates me. How can hatred turn to the "Harriana"? It just doesn't do. I don't want to be in this situation. What am I going to tell Lads?

I got a text.

Have fun:)

From: Paul

I replied....

What am I going to tell lads?

Ireceiveda text.

Tell them the truth.

Oh, boy! I am just too lucky aren't I?! I'm nervous, I don't what's going on, and a bunch of paparazzi are surrounding me! My day is getting better and better!😡 I hope lads won't freak out because I'm so scared. I should man up. I think about maning up all the time. But sadly I fail. And the truth is, no one is here for me anymore. It used to be lads, but then.....I just didn't feel the connection and friendship, or trust I had with them before.

Ariana's POV: I got home and went in twitter.

@HarryStyles I love you so much. So it's official, if anyone is wondering.

I had "homework" Paul sent me. Then, something appeared.

@ArianaGrande mmm.....to you too love

I'm so happy. NOT. Well, looks like I should get packing. Remember what he told you, smile, laugh at his jokes, kiss him on the cheek in publicity, and tweet about how happy you are with him.

Well, looks like I have more than just one homework. When I was done packing, it was 2, I made some lunch and brushed my teeth.

I a lot of people retweeted and talked about good and bad stuff about us. But to be honest, I don't care about what they think of me, or what they say. They'll never hurt me with what's in their minds. Harry and I "dating" is none if their business. I am who I am. I make decisions, and those are my decisions. They can call me names, and do whatever they want. But I have my Arianators, my family, my friends, I'm not scared.