Chapter 9

Harry's POV:

I woke up. I got dressed brushed my teeth and checked my phone. Haven't been on Twitter in a while.

@Harry_Styles

That tour was a tiring one. Love all directioners!

I realized someone retweeted and replied. That someone was Ariana.

@Harry_Styles

I agree, but it was a lot of fun.

I looked at Ariana. She was asleep. I couldn't quite tell. Her face was facing down and her body was turned.

@Harry_Styles

You're awake!? @ArianaGrande.

I saw her message.

@Harry_Styles yes, I'm awake. I was pretending to fall asleep the whole time.

She turned around, I stared into her beautiful brown eyes. She smiled.

"I'm gonna get changed." She took her clothes and went to the bathroom. I'm falling in love with her. Sigh, but she'll never feel the same. She gives that gorgeous smile to everyone. She doesn't like me. She probably likes Niall or Zayn.

Niall woke up. "What time is it?" I looked at my watch. "7:48."

"I'll wake up later." Soon, I heard him snoring.

Ariana's POV:

I was doing my hair when I got a call from Paul.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Why are you whispering Ariana?"

"I'm in the bathroom, the boys are not awake yet except for Harry."

"Aaa, you little Ari didn't want him to hear the conversation."

"Why did you call me?" I said with a little attitude.

"You and Harry have an interview. People want to know about Hariana. Act sweet, make sure you give him the "look." Also, make sure you laugh at his jokes, and the people want to see a kiss. Give him a tenderly one. Make sure you care. I didn't hire you for no reason. Now, it's your time to step up your game."

"Okay don't worry. I'll do it."

"And one more thing."

"Which is......"

"Convince them."

He hung up. I finished doing my make up and hair about 10 minutes. I walked out the door and was about to speak when Harry held out his phone.

"Interview?" He asked.

"Yep."

30 minuets later the boys woke up. Eleanor came to visit. Louis was so ending time with Eleanor,

Zayn was skyping Perrie, Niall and Liam were watching TV.

"Guys, Ariana and I have an interview. We'll probably be back by 10." Harry said.

I grabbed my pink jacket and we left. We got there.

(I=interviewer A=Ariana H=Harry)

I:When was your first kiss Harriana?"

We both looked at each other nervously.

A:Well, Harry and I were celebrating our one month anniversary, we went to this park, he started singing The Story of My Life to me when out of no where he stopped. He kissed underneath the moonlight and hugged me real tight.

I got part of it from Zayn and I's date.

I:What did it feel like to you when she said yes to you when you asked her on a date?

H: I was relieved.....I didn't know what to do. I'm not those type of guys who would say Hey Ariana Will you go out with me? I get a little nervous. She's a beautiful girl and I j-just smiled when she said yes. I couldn't believe what I heard.

I gave him "the look" has John would say, and he gave me "it" too.

I: I certainly see love filling the air right now right?

The audience started clapping and cheering. I held his hand. I tried to let go,but I was too strong.

I:Ariana, you have been going on tour with them. Is that correct?

A:Yes.

I:And what does it feel like to be living with your boyfriend, and living with his friends that you don't even know until now?

A: To be honest, I did thought it was going to be awkward......(sigh) but everyone was just so sweet and caring. They are all so friendly and nice a-and it's not awkward at all. I have my boyfriend, there is no long distance thing between our relationship.....and this experience has been such a pleasure. Such a pleasure.

I: (smiles) I definitely see chemistry, and definitely support Harriana. (Turns to camera.) Well see you back soon with our guests after the break.

Author's Note:

Sorry if the chapter's short. But do you like it so far?

COMMENT

VOTE

ENJOY💕

-FloatingToSpace