Chapter 22

Ariana Grande's POV:

"Hello Harry." I said well mannerly.

"Wait if you're Ariana, who are you?" Then he pointed to Amanda." She took off the wig, and plastic. "Amanda." He said surprisingly.

"How?" He asked. "She wanted me to meet you." I said nervously.

Amanda got I the car and drove away.

I stood there nervously. My hands were trembling. I didn't even have the courage to speak. No said anything. There was the awkward moment.

I didn't even look at him.

He held my hand. "Hello." He said gently. I smiled faintly. A tear dropped on the floor, and he kissed me underneath the moonlight.

"Did I let you trace the lines on my tattooed heart?" He giggled. And I laughed.

Zayn's POV:

Ding Dong. The doorbell rang. My mom opened it. She gasped,"Zayn my dear. I missed you so much."

I gave her a kiss. Amanda got out of the car. "Mom, meet my girlfriend Amanda." She walked in front of me. "Hello." The shook hands. The wind blew Amanda's hair delicately. And instead of the bright stars in the sky, my neighbors, and the colorful houses, I just stared at Amanda's smile. Her and my mom seemed to get along quite well.

Liam's POV:

So I sat on my couch after the stuffed dinner my mom made. I went on Twitter.

Good to be home.👍

I drifted off to sleep on my mother's couch. My dream.....

I sat on the beach watching the blue ocean crash onto the shore. The sand was bright yellow and soft. I started singing, and then I found myself playing a guitar.

Niall's POV:

This morning I woke up so exhausted. I decided to go to Starbucks for a cup of coffee. When I bumped in to two friends of mine. Ariana and Harry. Looks like they were back together, and to be honest, I'm really happy they are. I had a girlfriend called Barbra Palvin. I'll explain the story later....

Louis's POV:

I was spending my time with Eleanor at a restaurant I totally forgot. And I bumped into Ariana and Harry. Looks like their back together. But all I cared about was.........................................................my beauty sleep. I'm tired and exhausted.

Ariana's POV:

So....I guess love is just at a point where to people can't be separated. And I think that is just fate, but I love Harry, and he loves me, and we will love each other. I have an engagement ring on my finger now, and I'm going to explore, and do everything with my life, and share it all with him. "I love you Harry." I said. "I love you too." He smiled. He held hands.

The End