Chapter 8

Ariana's POV: "NO! NO!" I yelled. "STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I yelled even louder. The boys all woke up, they woke me up. Zayn kneeled down on his knees. "Ariana. Ariana?" He started shaking me. "Stop! DON'T TOUCH ME! PLEASE!" I yelled. Zayn shook harder. Soon, I woke. I was sweating and panting. "I.....I..." I couldn't even talk. Words just didn't come out of my mouth properly.

"Bad dream?" Liam said.

I didn't move. I just completely froze. My head was up, and I was looking at the ceiling, lifelessly.

"Ariana, are you okay? You seem...........dead." Niall said stretching.

I kept on panting, and looking at the ceiling. "Harry." I whispered. All eyes were on Harry.

"What?" He asked.

"Harry.....Harry." I whispered softly. I was completely frozen. "Harry." Soon, I looked at One Direction darkly, like I was going to kill someone. I had a tear drop fall down on my face. "Harry." I mumbled one more time before I blacked out. I fainted for a day. They were all worried they told me after I woke.

I woke up. Everything was blury for a few minuets until it went clear. Harry sitting next to me on my bunk.

"Har....Ha....Harry?" I asked. "Yes?" He said. "What, what happened?"

"You were....................weird." He pressed his lips together.

I got out of the bed. "I should probably change." I said. I went to the bathroom and got dressed. I did my make up and hair. I got out. "Where's the others?"

"They went to get some food. They should be back in a few." I started sitting down on the couch. I could feel Harry's green eyes staring at me. I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened them.

"What did I do?" I asked. Harry told me the story and I was weird. Really, really weird.

"What happened to you that night?" I had a tear drop fall down on my face. Glad I wore water prove make up because I knew this question would come. "I.....I had a dream. More of a nightmare to be honest." I said looking at him. "It was that.....that....that you raped me." I saw his eyes go big.

"WHAT?!" HE YELLED!

"Yep, and I'm scared of you." I said crying. He looked out the window. "Go to the bathroom and wash up. They don't want to see you with red eyes." I quickly ran to the bathroom. I washed my face. Soon, the red was gone. "ARIANA!" Louis said twirling me around in bridal style. I started laughing. "So you're alive!" Niall said giving me a Horan Hug. Man! I always wanted one.

"Thanks, but I don't remember being dead." I said giggling.

We started eating. I brushed my teeth, and sat down on the couch. I am so tired. I was so weird last night. The dream was weird and freaky. I was freaky in general. But why? The bus stopped. Sigh, here comes another concert. I always do the openings. Sometimes, I get to sing along with them. For the opening, I sang Last Chrismas. It's my new single, and a lot of Arianators love it! 

"So Arianators and Directioners, this is my new single called Last Christmas. Hope ya'll like it!" I said. Then, I started singing....

I hate that I remember

I wish I could forget

What you did last December

You left my heart a mess (a mess)

Boy, you blew it

How could you do it, do it, oh, yeah, oh, yeah?