Chapter 14

Author's Note:

This is really important so please don't skip!!! I didn't get a lot requests on the question I asked last chapter. So, I decided that I will continue my fan fiction, and I will be waiting for the answers. When I decided that the comments are enough, I will post the chapter of the most votes. This is a short chapter and I'm sorry about that. Have a wonderful day,

-FloatingToSpace

Harry's POV:

I sat on the tour bus, wishing that Ariana will feel the same way I feel, but she doesn't. I don't know what to do. I know I'm not so generous, but I do love her. I can't read her mind, but I just know she doesn't like me. I laid down on the tour bus, thinking the boys went out to get some fresh air.

"Harry, you coming?" Liam asked.

"No." I said and kept staring off into space. Ariana walked right past me, I quickly grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

She bent down at me. "Yes?" She put her hand on my hand. For some reason, I like it.

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Why did you cry when you finished rehearsing?"

She didn't say anything. What could it possibly be?

"S-someone said something bad about me on Insta......Facebo....Twitter." She stuttered.

"You're not a good liar. Tell me the truth."

"I'm sorry, but I can't." And she left.

It just hurts too much.

It just burns inside, it's just.....I love her.

Ariana POV:

When I sat on the couch, I went on twitter.

Hey guys! The next concert with the boys will be really really soon. Excited? I know I am.

I saw a lot of retweets. I appreciate my fans so much, and I love all! I decided to take a shower before we got to the next concert. I washed my hair and body. I hummed Snow In California. I washed my face. I dried my hair and straightened it. I wore white shorts and a tight belly button shirt. I wore my heels and did my makeup. I got out do the bathroom and sat down on the couch next to Zayn.

Niall was playing on his guitar and Liam and Louis were playing Guess Who. They are such kids. Harry was listening to music.

"You women take forever in the bathroom." Zayn said.

"I needed to be alone and find everything that I could do in the bathroom. Then, I realized I couldn't really do much." I whispered.

"Why?" He said quietly.

"Frankie got into a car accident and I just needed to be alone for a few minutes."

"O-My-God is he alright?"

"The doctor said he has a broken arm, and he needs to get stitches for some cuts."

"Ouch, I hate stitches. They hurt."

"I never had stitches." I sighed.

"So, what are you planning to do?" Zayn asked and looked at me.

"Well, what can I do?" I looked at him. He pursed his lips.

"Tell Harry you love him." He whispered in my ear. I put my head on his shoulder. My life just couldn't get worse.

"Why should I do that?" I asked. He chuckled. "You know why."

5 hours later.

"So guys. The people decided to change what song I should sing. So instead of Piano, I'm gonna sing Adore You by Miley Cyrus! All right?"

"Ya!" I hear the crowd cheer and scream.

I began to sing....

When you say you love me, but I love you more.

When you say you need me. No I need you more.

Boy I adore you.

I looked at Harry when I sang. It just hurts too much. I love you Harry, be mine. I began to tear up but pushed back those tears. Harry I need you. Please come to me and be mine. Be mine forever, and need let go. I love you Harry, I adore you.