Chapter 1

(Luke is 18, Ashton is 20, Calum and Michael are 19)

Luke's POV

"5 minutes until your on boys."
We can already hear the screaming fans. We've been able to hear them for hours. It's a suprise they haven't lost their voices yet.
We quickly leave our dressing room and go over to our instruments, Ashton already had his drum sticks on him. Michael and I grab our guitars and Calum grabs his bass. We are told to head out and as Ashton gets out the screams intensify, this is going to be fun.

--After the concert--

"That was so much fun," I say.
"It was but we should go shower up, we're all sweaty," Michael says. We all agree and shower. We then head to our Gus Bus.
Once on the bus we notice there is a different bus driver.
"Who are you," Ashton asks.
The person says, "Oh silly me, my name is Matt and I'm your new driver. The other one got sick. He will be back when he is better."
"Um... ok," I ever so cleverly say.
"We have to get going now, don't want to be late," the driver says. We all say ok and the driver starts driving. We start making our way to the back but pause for food. After eating we head to the backroom for video games. I'm the first one back there and when the door opens I'm hit upside the head with a bat and everything goes black.

Ashton's POV

I'm right behind Luke when the door opens he is hit in the head with a bat.
"LUKE," we all scream. There are three people back there, two girls and a boy. There is also the bus driver who's a dude. We thought we could take them and win, but, surprisingly, they take us down easily. They duck tape our hands together, our feet together and our mouths. One girl seems to be a Luke fan and the other a Calum fan. Poor dudes, there the youngest too. As I'm thinking this I see Luke start to stir, unfortunately I'm not the only one who see's this. One of the girls go's over to Luke, and sits on his lap. He looks both confused and disgusted.
She starts to talk to him.
"Hi baby! I'm Amanda and I just love you so much and I know you'll love me back, eventually! I'm just in love with everythig you do, you know like walk, talk, blink, breath, anything. You're so damn hot it's like, unbelievable." Then she kisses him on the check and gets up. All three people in the back walk to the front and start talking to Matt. I wonder what's going to happen to us.