Chapter 19

Michael's POV

The car starts moving and we sit in silence. I can tell Ashton hasn't woken up yet, and I am really worried about him. I can feel his chest against my back, and his breathing is really slow. He should be breathing more than he is. I'm worried that he lost to much blood before he was brought down. I really hope they are actually bringing us to management and not just leaving us in a random parking lot or something. 

I have no idea how the drop off is supposed to go, we were told virtually nothing. I guess it doesn't matter, as long as we are free from them. We haven't even been here too long and we are in rough shape. I mean, Luke was freaking shot. The bullet is still in him. I bet that hurts like hell, but we did manage to stop the bleeding. We are definitely going to end up in the hospital. Whether we were hurt or not, we would end up there.

After a couple more minutes of driving, I feel the car come to a stop. The doors open, and I feel like crying out in excitement, but I don't.  The doors shut and I hear talking. From the sounds of it, management was just supposed to drop off money, then come back for us, but it sounds like they are here.

The trunk opens, and I recognize Matt, although he is wearing a ski mask. He grabs Luke and starts pulling him out. Luke stumbles a bit, but quickly regains his footing. "Stay there," Matt growls, low enough for us all to hear. Next, he grabs Calum and does the same. 

When he grabs me, I stumble getting out as well. Next he grabs Ashton and puts his tied arms around my neck, so Ashton doesn't fall. Not expecting this, I almost fall when he does this, but quickly regain my balance, to keep up both standing.  

I see some of the members of management in front of us, along with some people I don't know. There are three black SUVs with tainted windows. I assume we are traveling in those. 

"Where's the money," Matt growls. A man, who I don't know, raises a big bag.

"We will give you the money after you untie them and meet us halfway," the unknown man says. Matt growls, but does as told. He unties me first, then pulls Ashton off of me, and I can finally breath normally. He unties Ashton and gives me back to me. I hold him gently, in fear of breaking him even more. He unties Calum and Luke. When he is done, he growls, in a voice so low I barely hear it, to move forward. 

We do as told, until, "Stop," he shouts. "That's far enough, the money now." We wait as the man brings the money up next to us. "Go over to the other and get in the cars, now," the mystery man says. We follow his orders, and Calum helps me lift up Ashton. When we get to the cars, another unknown man opens one of the car doors. We are about to get in when we hear Matt start swearing. As a group, we turn around to see all of the unknown men pointing guns our four kidnappers. 

"Get in now," the other unknown man says. Calum and I put Ashton in first. I move back. We turn around again, stupidly, as we hear Matt call us. 

"If I am going down, you're coming with me," he growls. He pulls his gun out of his back pocket in a blur. Before anyone can react, there is a loud bang. I feel a searing pain in my stomach. "Goodnight Michael," he says, I feel my eyelids droop closed, and I fall to the ground. I can vaguely hear Calum and Luke talking to me. I feel pressure being applied to my wound, and I know for a fact that I heard more gunshots. 

"MICHAEL," I hear Luke, and I roll my head to the side, looking at him. "STAY WITH US. PLEASE." With that, everything fades to black.

A/N

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT GUYSSSSS!!

For the people who stuck with me during my terrible uploading, I thank you. I have many other stories that are in the works. On the last chapter, I will post a short summary for them. The couple of you that comment can let me know if you would like to read any of them. I may just post a part for that all by itself though. Let me know what you guys want. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I will talk to you guys again soon!

BYYEEE