Chapter 14

Luke's POV
I was dragged upstairs to a messy room. The room had some cuffs with chains on them, they had dried on blood on them. This must have been they took Michael too, either that or they had other people here before.

"You know, that's really not hygienic," I say, as confidently as I can.

"Shut up," the man growls. The man drags me over to the bloody chains and clips them onto my wrist.

"Now, I have no idea what really makes you tick, or break, so I'm just going to beat the sh*t out of you. Sounds fun to me," he says, grabbing a bat.

I think you can figure out what happened next, he hit me with the bat about 50 times before he got bored with it. Then he walked back over to his table of assorted weapons, throwing his bat at the wall in the process.

"Hmmmmm, what now. I could use my trusty axe, a gun, or a handy dandy knife. I do like my knife," he says, grabbing the knife and spinning it in his fingers. As he does this, he quickly turns around, whipping it at my leg. Unfortunately for me, the knife sticks into my leg.

"HA! Great aim!! Good for me, good for me." He slowly walks over to my leg, grabbing the knife and twisting it before yanking it out.

"Well sh*t that f*cking hurt." I howl. Gritting my teeth.

"Good good, I hope the hell so." He sticks the knife into the wall next to me and goes over to the table, again. "Now I only have time for one more thing," he pauses, checking his watch," I have a meeting in 20 minutes." He grabs the gun, loading it. Great, just my luck.

"Now, this is going to hurt quite bad, and I wish I could make it hurt worse, but we will have to deal. After this I will bring your pathetic body back to your pathetic friends," he pauses. "I also have a message for you to relay," he stops, looking at me, "Tell your idiot friend Calum that he is next."

Taking the safety off he lifts the gun, pointing it at me. I close my eyes and hear a loud bang. Next thing I know there is a searing pain in my left shoulder. Opening my eyes, I look at my shoulder and blood is pouring out of it.

The man comes over and unchains me, dragging me out of the room and throwing me down the basement stairs.

I hear a chorus of shouts, all my name. I look up and all the boys are huddled around me.

"Sh*t Luke, he f*cking shot you. For f*cks sake," Michael mumbles running his hand through his hair.

"Yeah," I manage a little laugh, "He did." Looking at Calum I give him the message.

"He said you're next."

Hey, sorry it's so late, but here it is. I hope you enjoy!