Chapter 10

Warning: Read at your own risk

This part will be violent. 

This part will have mentions of depression and cutting.

Michael's POV

Bill dragged me up the stairs. I tired to fight him, but it was no use. I'm pretty sure he is a body builder or something. I wasn't expecting to get very far by trying to get away, but at least I tried.

He dragged me into an unfamiliar room, it had sound proof foam on the walls, which scared me a bit. He dragged me to the far wall, right in the middle. There were chains hanging from the ceiling, and he chained my wrists to those. My feet were chained to the wall as well, but from weighted chains on the floor. 

Matt walks into the room last, closing the door behind him. He smirks and says, "Today isn't going to be that bad, wellll, it depends on what you consider bad."

Both Bill and Matt chuckle as Bill slowly advances towards me. Bill punches me a couple times in the stomach, and I have to admit, it hurt like f*ck. This dude has muscle. Making a sound would give them the satisfaction of knowing they hurt me. To solve this problem, I'm not going to make a sound.

Bill walks over to a table in the middle of the room. There is a white table cloth covering the table so I can't see what's on it. He grabs the table cloth in the middle and pulls it up, dropping it to the floor. On the table their are various things, like bats and hammers, knifes and guns. He grabs a bat and starts making his way towards me. Well, this is going to hurt like all hell.

He swings the bat at my legs multiple times. I have no idea what kind of damage was done to my legs, and I don't think I want to find out. A person up to bat in baseball can hit the baseball so hard it goes 100 miles per hour, now image an average person hitting you with a baseball bat, ouch. On top of that, image a body builder hitting you with a baseball bat, holy f*ck that hurts. 

"Just one more thing for today. Then you can go back and see your little friends," Matt says. "Don't expect this one to be the least painful." 

Matt walks over to the table and grabs the knife. My mind attempts to prepare itself to get stabbed. Matt quickly advances towards me. He stops when he is in front of me and smiles, a mean, cruel smile. He then grabs my arm and does something I didn't expect. He moves my bracelets with one hand, looking at my scars.

"Look at those hideous things," he says slowly. "No one could ever love you with those. It looks like you haven't cut in awhile though. Well, I'm here to change that."

What. Is. Happening. My arm, the same arm I took all my hatred out on, that the scars are still present on, but not new, is being cut, again.

"One for being ugly, one for being useless, and one for being alive. We will finish these at a later time," He says, dropping the knife onto the floor. "Take him back downstairs Bill."

Matt leaves the room as Bill comes back over to me, unchaining me and dragging me to the stairs. All I can think about is if what Matt said is true. Am I really worthless? Am I really ugly? It's not hard to believe. I guess he is right. I did deserve those, but I had been clean for so long. I had been happy. Was Matt's whole intention of bringing me up here to break me. If so, he didn't fully succeed, just partially. I'm not broken, just damaged.

Bill opens the door and throws me down the stairs. I tumble down and don't even try to slow myself down or stop myself. At the bottom, the boys run up to me. They don't see most of the damage done to me. My shirt covers my stomach, and my bracelets cover my wrist. They can see part of my legs, but my shorts cover part of it, and they can see my arms. 

Ashton is the first to speak, "I'm sorry."