Chapter 3

Mikey's POV
Luke is silent and ignores us the rest of the way to wherever we are going. The bus starts to slow down and my head shoots up (I was staring at the floor). All four people come into the back area smirking at us.

"So, we've traveled a good 7 hours away from the arena. We are now switching vehicles. This will be done a couple time throughout the trip so don't get to comfortable," say the guy thats name is Matt (I think).

"You ready to move to a different vehicle Lukey?" Amanda asks, way to perky. Luke just nods his head which causes her to frown a bit. Nonetheless we are all grabbed and dragged to a different vehicle. A car. A small car. The guy holding Ashton opens the trunk and shoves him in, then I'm shoved in. The girl holding Cal shoves him in and then Luke is shoved in. There is no room in here for any of us, but Luke is probably the most uncomfortable, probably because he is four inches taller than the rest of us. We attempt to get comfortable, but it doesn't work. After that we just lay there, squished to each other in a very uncomfortable way.

"Hey guys, how long do you think we are going to be stuck in trunks for?" Cal asks.

I'm the one to answer. " I don't know. However long they care to keep us in here." We then sit in silence for god knows how long before I drift off to sleep.

(260 words)
I know its short but I'm trying to update all my stories this weekend.