Chapter 17

Ashton's POV

Michael comes tumbling down the stairs. We all get up and go over to him as fast as we can manage. When I get to his side, I notice he is unconscious, whether that happened before he was tossed down the stairs or after, we won't know until he wakes up.

I know I'm next. There is no way around it. Everyone else has had a turn and he said he would rough us all up. Honestly, I'm terrified. Luke was freaking shot. That was just the beginning of this shit. It's just a matter of time until I get beaten. Who knows, I could get killed. I have to survive whatever they do to me though. I have to make it out for the sake of the others.

When the door to the basement opens, I'm hardly surprised. When Matt gets to the bottom of the steps and motions for me to come with him. I do, willingly. I don't want to cause any problems when we are leaving so soon. Michael still hasn't woken up, I hope he is awake when I get back. 

Matt leads me to a room, it's the third doorway on the right. Opening the door, Matt shoves me in. I stumble in and look around. It's a pretty clean room with white walls and a light brown floor. There are some unusual things with the room though. For starters, there is a table like thing up against the wall. It's one of those horror movie tables where your strapped to the table and it's up at an angle. Then, there is a pretty big black cabinet straight across the room from the table. I bet that's where the weapons are.

Just as predicted, I'm strapped against the table. I end up putting up a bit of a fight here, but ultimately lost. After Matt finishes strapping me to the table, he growls at me. Strangely enough. He doesn't say anything just growls. He then heads over to the cabinet and opens it. I see a bunch of various weapons. The only thing he come back with is a pari of scissors. He starts to cut off my shirt.

I finally decide to say something. "Why the hell didn't you just take my shirt off before you strapped me to the table.'

He answers in an annoyed voice with, "Because I hadn't decided what I wanted to do with you yet. Now I have, now shut the fuck up."

I obey and watch watch him finish cutting off the shirt. When he is done he brings the scissors back over to the cabinet and grabs something. When he turns around with it I'm sure my face paled. He took out a whip. He grins at me as he walks the short distance to me. He then raises his arm and brings the whip down hard. I grimace in pain and I feel it rip through my skin. He keeps hitting me with the whip and I count. When he gets to 32 whips, my vision starts to go black,  and I have screamed about 28 times.  

Matt drops the whip and goes back to the cabinet. He grabs a metal pipe and comes back to me. He begins to hit me with the pole causing me to scream even more. This appears to enrage him.

"If you don't stop screaming, I'll cut out your tongue." I obey yet again. I'd like to fight back and not listen, but he has all the power. He keeps hitting me with the pipe and I stay silent.

Eventually everything fades to black.

IMPORTANT

Finally almost done!! I actually know how I am going to finish this and then I will be editing it and making some parts longer. Thank you to people who actually read this because I hate it right now. I'll actually be updating and finishing it within the month.