Chapter 7

Luke's POV

Heavy footsteps and breathing was the only sound heard in the small basement. We awaited the person anxiously. Someone came down, closely followed by three others. Our kidnappers. Amanda, Daniel, Matt and another girl whom I don't know the name of.

"My name is Kate. I realize I was the only one who didn't introduce myself," the girl says.

"Enough. They didn't need to know that. They would've figured it out eventually. We came down here for business," Matt says, sounding annoyed. Kate glares at him.

"We took you because we are short on money. You guys, are the new thing. Everyone is, for some reason, falling in love with you guys. Which means, your getting more and more popular by the day. We could get some decent money out of you four," Matt says. 

"Also," Amanda chimes in, "you guys are cute. Kate and I could use some cute guys for a change." Matt and Daniel glare at her before looking back to us. 

"You guys are far enough away from where we took you that the authorities will have quite a hard time trying to find you. If, by some means, they manage to find you, we have a plan." Daniel says, while pulling a gun from the waistband of his jeans. 

If it comes down to it, I'll take a bullet for any of my brothers. They have helped me through so much and if I can delay there death, then I will. The only problem, they would all do the same for me. Our four kidnappers turn and leave. 

"Well," Michael says, "That was definitely interesting. How do they think that our band will have enough money to pay what they want. We certainly don't have as much money as bands like Metallica." 

"Remember what Amanda said though," Ashton says. "Both her and Kate wanted cute guys. I'm guessing they don't like guys as old as them." Michael then nods.

"That was a fun conversation," Calum says, voice laced with sarcasm. I nod and look at my shoe laces, thinking. Are they going to go after Hi or Hey Records for the money. That would not only ruin our band, but ruin Hey Violet. I don't want to have to attempt to start over somewhere new. What if one of the boys doesn't want to have to start over and ditch the band? What if we try for years to get signed and can't? Worst of all, what if our fans lose hope in us?

(419 words)

I never update. I'm terrible. ALSO the members of Metallica aren't that old.

❌Kidnapped 5SOS❌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें