Chapter 15

Calum's POV

Great, just great. I'm next. I have no idea when he is going to come get me. I don't even know if it is going to be a him. We have basically only seen one person, but four people took us. I am starting to think Matt has some real anger issues. What happened to the others. One of them took a liking to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up. Of course I probably just jinxed myself. That would be my luck so far.

"Don't worry to much. He left to go to an appointment or something, so you have some time" Luke says.

"Yeah, but what if it's not him. There were four people who took us," I say.

"Sh*t," Ashton stops for a second. "I forgot about the others. You are going to be fine, we'll be out of here soon."

"Yeah, and I mean its not like it hurts that bad," Michael whispers, that's the most he said in awhile.

I look at him for a little bit. I don't say anything, just look. Look at how much he has changed in the short time since we got here. He went from look happy to looking broken again. I miss the old Michael. It took us forever to fix him up, now one stupid dick has ruined it all. I feel so bad for him.

I just nod to what Michael said a minute ago. Now I'm just going to stare at a wall until it's my turn. Lucky me doesn't have to wait very long. 

Probably five or six minutes later, the door slams open. I look at the bottom of the stairs with wide eyes. Waiting for the man to come and hurt me. The sound of foot steps hitting the stairs truly terrifies me. I slowly stand up, with my back against the wall. Luke looks up, frightened. 

"Your turn bitch," the man growls at me, smirking. I slowly stumble forward. Growling, the man walks up to me and grabs my arm, dragging me towards the stairs. 

"Hey!" Ashton says. "Why are you doing this, we've done nothing." The man stops, twisting around, he as a twisted look in his eye. Pushing me towards the stairs, he steps towards Ashton.

"That's why we are doing this. You've been a band for how long? What have you ever done for anyone? You've done nothing but sit on your fat asses. We've had enough. That's why we did this. So you guys could learn. Obviously nothing has penetrated your thick skulls yet." He growls, standing dangerously close to Ashton. 

"That's just the thing though, we have done things for people. We've done things for the fans, even people who aren't our fans. We've always helped people. You idiots are just jealous that you don't live our life," Ashton says, looking Daniel right in the eyes. Daniel is furious now, even more so than before if that's possible. 

"You dare to speak back to me," he growls, "I'll show you what happens when you do that." He whips around to face me. "Up the stairs," he growls as he stomps towards me. I turn around and walk up the stairs, apparently not fast enough for his liking. He pushes me, and I trip up the steps. I get back up just as fast and walk up the stairs faster. 

When I get to the top of the stairs Daniel grabs my arm and drags me to the left and down a hallway. I stubble a bit but quickly get my footing back. I speed up and walk with him. He stops and opens a door. Inside is a weapons room. It has all kinds of weapons ranging from guns to swords and everything in between. In the middle of the room is a chair with straps for my wrists, arms, ankles, legs, chest, and finally neck. 

"Like what you see?" Daniel asks smirking. I shake my head and he grins even wider. "Your not supposed to like it anyway. It's for my pleasure. He drags me to the chair and pushes me into it. When he starts to strap me down I start to struggle, knowing it is useless, but figuring I may as well try. In the end it doesn't matter, he successfully straps me to the chair. He walks up to the wall to my right. From what I can see it has a bunch of tasers on it. He looks at them for a good thirty seconds or longer before choosing one. 

He picks up the taser and walks back towards me. I close my eyes. I don't want to see his face as he sticks the taser on me. When he does, all I feel is pain. It goes away quickly, almost like it was never there at all. Daniel walks back to the wall and puts the taser back. He walks around for a bit before coming back with a sword.

"This is going to leave a mark." Then he slashes me across the face with it, from next to my ear to below my chin. Even while the sword was still at my face I could feel the blood start dripping. This is going to leave a huge scar. "For one of my final acts, I must go into the other room. Don't worry, I'll be back." Daniel leaves and I'm left sitting in the chair. I've screamed quite a lot already. We get to go home soon though, so I can handle anything they throw at me.

Daniel returns, but he isn't alone. Not only that, but his hands are behind his back and he is grinning. "After I'm done with you, your going to spend some quality time with Kate." He walks straight up to me and grins. "This is going to hurt like a bitch he says." He pulls out a cup of something and throws the liquid at my face. It stings so bad. I scream louder than I've ever screamed before. "That was lemon juice," Daniel says, after I finish screaming. "Now your going with Kate, but since we don't know if your going to behave or not we are going to knock you out with my gun. Have some fun." Daniel picks up his gun and I feel a pain in my hand and everything turns black.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Time Skip|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I woke up in a bed. At first I thought I was at home, until I opened my eyes and realized I was chained to a bed half naked. Looking around, I see a naked Kate next to me, awake.

"Hey buddy," she says, grinning. "We had some fun about an hour ago, unfortunately, you slept through the whole thing. It stinks I won't get to have anymore fun with you before you go. She gets up and gets dressed. "Now I'm going to unchain your legs, but only to get you dressed."

I nod and just sit there as she dresses my bottom half. "I'm going to get Daniel to bring you back downstairs. Goodbye my baby." She says, walking away. When she is gone I sigh. At least that's over. Daniel comes storming in. 

"Lets get you downstairs, we've got two others to beat up before you idiots leave. Tell the colorful hair one that he is next. Matt will be down for him in about ten to twenty minutes." Daniel says, as he unchains me and yanks me up. He says nothing else as he drags me back into the same hallway and before and to the basement door. He opens it, shoves me down and then slams the door. 

I can't help but feel happy as I tumble down the stairs. I'm going back to the boys! Finally! When I get to the bottom they are all half there. I stumble a bit as I stand.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Ashton asks. I just nod. "What did he do to your face?" He asks. 

I pick up my hand to touch the cut, flinching as the cut stings. "A sword and then lemon juice," I say. They all look upon me with sad faces. I need to tell the message. I look at Michael, "Matt's coming to get you in about ten minutes, I'm sorry." Michael looks frightened but just nods. "Let's just sit together and be a family until he comes," I say, the others nod and I follow them to the wall.

1412 Words!!!

I think that's a new personal record! I hope you enjoy it!