Chapter 5

Ashton's POV

I untied Luke and we all began to look around. There were no windows, so it was pitch black.

"There are four walls, we can each get a wall," I say. After assigning walls, I walked with my hand on the wall, feeling all over to find anything. I couldn't find anything though, and the wall seemed to go on forever. I knew that it seemed that way only because I had to feel the whole wall, bottom to top, left to right. Then the lights flipped on.

"I found a light switch," Calum says. These are the only words said before we go back to our search to find a way out. After what feels like four hours but was probably only half hour, Luke speaks up.

"This is hopeless. We'll never get out of here. It's obvious there is no way out," he says, in a frustrated tone.

"Hey, Luke, we'll get out of here, all of us. No matter what it takes, I'll make sure you guys get back to your family." I say as confidently as I can muster.

Michael gives me a weird look and then adds on to it by saying, "We'll all make sure every one of us gets back home." He must have noticed the fact I said that I'd make sure they all got out first. I can't help thinking like that, I'm the oldest so in serious situations, I always step up and become the dad of the band. I just nod and then look around.

"There's a door over there. Hopefully it's a bathroom," I say while heading over to the door. Once I open it and walk in, I see that it's a very small dirty bathroom, but it'll have to do.

"It's a bathroom all right. It's gross, but we'll make it work," I say while turning to look at the three younger boys who all look like they're going to break down. I give them a reassuring smile and go sit in a corner. I think about how messed up our life is right now, and how just a day ago, we were living the life.

(358 words)

I'm going to try updated smaller parts, but updating more often.

If you see any mistakes, let me know please. :-)