NEW CHAPTER/Chapter 9

Ashton's POV

I jolt awake to the sound of the door slamming open. Looking around, a little disoriented, I realize we must have fallen asleep while talking. It was nice to not fall asleep alone in my corner. At this point, Matt is in front of us, and he doesn't look happy.

"I don't like you," he says, glaring at Michael.

"Surprise surprise," Michael says.

"You are just so, ugh. I am in a terrible mood, and you, you are going to see what it feels when I get mad," he snarls.

At this point, Luke, Calum, and I* are all fuming. Just because you are pissed, does't mean you have the right to take it out on a human. Punching bags are for taking anger out on, not humans.

"Sooo, I invited one of my friends who knew about this whole ordeal to come and help me," he smirks, before turning around and yelling up the stairs for someone named Bill.

A big, burly man comes down the stairs, with a sneer on his face. 

"Matt, long time no see dude. Is this that idiot that you were talking about?" He asks pointing at Michael. Matt nods.

"He is not an idiot," I say through gritted teeth. Matt just chuckles at me before motioning to Bill. Bill grabs Michael by the arm and starts to drag him across the room. We all jump up and start going after him, until Matt pulls out a gun and points it at Michael. We stop. I can't have him killed, I promised him that I would get him home, and for f*ck's sake, he is going to make it there.

"Remember Michael, I promise," I say, right before is is dragged out of the room.

A/N

This one is short, but I am updating more! Writer's block is gone, for the most part. I am start high school this month so I am going to try to update as much as possible before school.

*In this sentence:

 At this point, Luke, Calum, and I*

I understand that this might be wrong, but I was taught to always write this way. We could not leave classrooms until we wrote and said it like this. More and more people keep saying that this is wrong, and I understand that, but I was taught this way.