Chapter 6

Calum's POV
We've all been sitting in silence for who knows how long. To make matters worse, we're all in separate corners. I'm stuck with my thoughts and thats it. I feel so lonely right now.

Being lost in thoughts for so long really gives you time to think, and that can be a bad thing. All I can think about is how the hell did these people manage to kidnap four famous people. It's hard enough to kidnap one famous person, but four. How? Why? They probably want ransom as we've done nothing to upset the fans or anyone for that matter. We've been nothing but extremely kind to everyone. I'd never dream of being rude to anyone.

Looking around, I realize that when people tell you to be careful because something bad can happen to you and your not invincible, they mean it. I'd never thought I'd be kidnapped and held hostage in some weirdo's basement, but here I, well we, are.

"Hey guys," Michael says, looking around at each of us. "I was wondering, if we could maybe, I don't know, talk? Could we maybe move closer to each other too?" He seems so upset, like any second he is going to break. Looking towards Luke, I see that he has the same look in his eye as Michael. Ashton just looks lost in thought. That's probably how I looked too.

"Of course bud," Ashton replies smoothly, getting up and walking over to the corner Michael's in. I get up and head over to Luke's corner. I then hold out my hand for him to take so I can help him up. He takes it and slowly stands up, wincing in the process. Giving him a sad smile, we walk over to Michael's corner and we all cuddle. The conversation varies from our current favorite song to how many times we think we've eaten Vegemite in the last month. It's quite calming just sitting here and talking with my friends. It would be better if we were back on the bus, heading to our next venue. All is quite normal until the basement door is thrown open in what sounds like a rage.

(366 words)
I was hoping to update a couple days ago, but I've been without internet since I was hit with a blizzard😕 This isn't long, but like I said, I'm hoping to update more and possibly shorter chapters, but if you'd rather have longer ones than let me know!

Thanks for reading!!

With love:
R