Chapter 4

Luke's POV

We've been stuck in the trunk for what feels like ages, At this point I'm pretty sure I'm the only one awake, and I'm scared. I'm scared about the promise I made, but I couldn't just let the boys get hurt because of me. There practically my brothers and I would never be able to live with myself if they got hurt because of me. I'd feel so guilty.

The car starts to slow down, I'm getting a bit worried. What if we change cars again, it'll just make it harder for people to find us. Or are we at the destination? I'm starting to have a panic attack and need at least one of the boys. Not remembering whose is behind I try to gently poke them. That doesn't really work though. Deciding to call out as quiet as possible so as to not wake the whole trunk up.

"Guys, is anyone awake?" I attempt to whisper, although its hard when I'm starting to have a panic attack. I wait what feels like hours before asking again, a little louder. After the second time asking, I hear Calum, at first, he just groans, then he answers me.

"What's wrong Luke?" He asks. Not exactly in the nicest of tones, but I deserve that for ignoring them.

"I- I- um," I stutter, having got to the point where I can barely breath, never mind talk. I start hyperventilating and Calum seems to understand whats wrong.

"Hey Luke, breath ok. Everything will be ok in the end. Come on, follow my breathing, In . . . Out," at this point the whole trunk was awake.

"Calum, that won't work," Michael says. I've had a panic attack in front of him before, and he tried that. "You have to just talk to him. Here let me do it." He says, before moving into a softer, more calming tone, "Hey Luke, it'll be ok. As soon as we get out of here, we'll go home and we'll get a big ice cream, and we'll all be ok. No matter how long it takes, we'll all be together, and we'll all help each other out. Ok, your the youngest everyone wants you safe. Your the one the fans love the most and," I cut him off there. My panic attack has gone, but now I'm just pissed.

"Really? Seems to me, your just listing things we'll never get to do, places we'll never get to see, and the fact that the fans like me more is just because your jealous. Although I'd give anyone of you the fans attention over me, it sucks ok. Everything sucks. You suck, Calum sucks, and Ashton sucks alright." As soon as I finish saying it, I regret it.

At this point, my tears are flowing freely. When I go to apologize though, the truck is whipped open, and I'm dragged out. I'm not even given the chance to get my footing considering I'm being dragged by my ankles. I hear protests and then Ashton yelling at someone, I'm not sure who, though. Honestly, I'm surprised he said that, I was a dick to all of them, and I deserve getting dragged across gravel.

I hear steps being climbed, and next thing I know, my head is bumping up steps. At this I let out a yelp of pain. This time causing Mikey to yell at them. Calum has stayed silent though. I'm worried about him, I knew how fragile he was and that he was depressed before this whole kidnapping thing and I'm afraid I pushed him to far. I door is opened and my head goes up one final bump before its on smooth ground, at least for a little. The person holding my feet drops them and come around so I can see her. Its Amanda.

"Don't worry Lukey, we'll be together soon enough, in my bed." She smiled and then went around to where my feet were again and opened another door. Next thing I know, I'm stumbling down a flight of stairs.

The other boys run down the stairs and help me up. I groan and look at them.

"Guys, I'm so sorry about what I said. I was just angry. None of you guys suck, your all awesome. I love you all so much." I say. They smile.

"Yeah, we know. Now, they untied us, so we are going to untie you, then we are going to look around down here." Ashton says, I slightly smile and nod.

(754 words)

Its longer so YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY. Anyway, someone actually put this on their reading list, and over 100 people have read this!! Thats such an accomplishment for me!! My other stories have like ten reads.

Byee lovely readers!!
-R🖤🦄