Chapter 13

Ashton's  POV

A day came and went (at least I think it did), nothing happened.

A second day came and went (again, I think), and again, nothing happened. When I say nothing, I mean nothing. No food, no water, not even a noise upstairs.

On the third day though, something happened. We were all sitting and talking, as per usual, and a door slammed upstairs. 

We all jumped, and Luke said, "Jesus Christ, I thought they had just left and abandoned us here."

We nod and listen. We listen to every little thing happening upstairs. We here talking, and walking, until the door is slammed open.

"Alright, listen up you little rats. We got the call, your record label is giving us the money we want. You idiots are leaving tomorrow night. Of course at a remote location. Until then, we are going to rough you guys up a bit. Make it look like you actually got poor treatment here." He laughs when he finishes this.

"We were barely even given food or water, isn't that poor treatment enough?" I question. He just laughs, grabbing Luke by his collar and yanking him up. 

"Nope," he says, "I'll be back with one beaten and battered bruise blondie."

"Wait, take me instead," I suggest, jumping up. 

"Oh, you'll get your turn, don't worry." He laughs, walking away with Luke. We go to chase after him, but our weak bodies aren't fast enough. When the door is slammed in my face I sigh and back away from the door. My eyes are already welling up with tears, and I walk back to the wall. Sitting down I wait.

I'm going to end this part right here. I am going to make this book 20 chapters. To be honest, I don't like this book. I think it was very poorly written and not planned out. I might make a second one and make it about the boys after this event, and plan it more. Let me know what you think. I will be trying to update two parts a week until this book is finished. Please give me your thoughts.

I am also writing a bunch of new books, so comment what fandoms you are in if you want a story based on them. You can also let me know what type of story and anything of that sort. Thank you so much for your support.

-R