Chapter 11

Ashton's POV

"It's okay," Mikey says, although he clearly is in a lot of pain. My eyes scan over him to try and figure out where he is hurt the most, he seems to be hugging his arm to his chest, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, considering he is hugging all his limbs into himself.

"What hurts the most," Calum asks, seeming calm, but one look into his eyes and someone who knows him well can tell he is livid. Livid that someone would hurt his best friend. We can all sympathize with him on that.

Michael just shrugs his shoulders and looks around the room. There isn't much for him to be looking at though. 

"Michael," I say slowly. When he looks at me I continue, "We understand you don't want to talk about what happened, but if you want to talk about it, or just talk about anything at all, please come talk to us. It could be just one of us or all of us, we don't care who you want to talk too."

Michael nods in understanding and then goes back to looking around the room. I sigh and go back to where I was sitting before. I wish we were still on tour, life was so much easier back then. There is so much to worry about and so little to do.

The basement door opens and I see Michael tense. I wish I could have protected him better. I was to weak too. Big surprise there, me being weak. Anyway, two water bottles are thrown down the stairs and a small bag of dried fruit. As much as I love me some dried fruit (enter eye roll), I think I'll pass. 

Getting up, I grab the water bottles, handing one to Calum and Luke to share and one for Michael. I know I should at least be drinking my half of the water, but come one, Michael got beat and all I did was sit here and act helpless. I give Michael the bag of dried fruit, and motion for the boys to join us. They crawl over and join us.

Little did we know, that would be our last calm meal together. 

I am so sorry it's late. With high school and sh*t going on in my life right now I've been really busy. 

I am not sorry for the cliffhanger thing either.

My spelling and grammar suck today, I'm sorry about that.

I hope everything is going good with you guys. I hope to update soon!

DON"T BE A GHOST. 

COMMENT.

Let me know if you want a question or something like that when I update (so we can both get to know each other more.

Love you all,

xxx