Chapter 2

Luke's POV
When I come around a girl walks over to me and sits on me. I'm both confused as to why I'm ducktaped and disgusted that she is sitting on me. She talks about how, and I quote, unbelievably hot I am, and how I will love her. She then kisses my cheek. All I can think is, not gonna happen dude. She gets up and her and two other people leave the room. I wonder what's gonna happen and where we are going. I fall asleep thinking about it.

When I wake up, I notice that Ashton is awake.

"Hey Ashton," I whisper, "How long have you been awake and the others asleep?"

"I've been awake the whole time and the others have been on and off for awhile. How are you doing?"

"Been better. Do you know how long we've been tied up?"

"Not sure," Ash says looking around at the trashed room, "maybe five to six hours."

"Oh, that's not too long I gu-" I'm cut off by some dude walking in.

"Hello Luke, Ashton. I'm Daniel. How are we this fine morning." He says. I feel like something bad is going to happen and one look at Ashton confirms he thinks it too.

"I came to show you, Lukey, what happens if you don't listen to Amanda. Watch closely."

Daniel slowly goes over to Ashton and starts punching him. Ash looks hurt, but he doesn't even whimper. Michael and Calum are awoken from the commotion.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing to him," Michael yells. But before Daniel has a chance to reply Matt comes strolling in and punches him square in the face.

"No one talked to you. This is because of Luke and all of his failures. Never mind all of his failures, he is a failure. No one likes him. It's all a big lie, even from you guys. You all hate him just as much as everyone else. You only kept him because you knew you weren't going to be able to find another person who plays guitar and sings."

Ok, that kind of hurt. Do they really feel like that?

"None of us hate Luke you little prick," Michael says.

Calum then says, "How could we hate him he is o-" he is cut off by Matt going over to him and starting to punch him. I look over to Ashton to see him still being punched.

"Hey," I say. Daniel and Matt don't seem to hear me. "HEY," I yell. They turn around and look at me. "Leave them alone, I'll listen."

"Good." With that, both men leave.

"You didn't have to do that Luke," Ashton whispers.

"Yes I did, he was assaulting you for like 5 minutes. Michael was punched, and Calum was attacked too. This stopped them, didn't it."

"It might have, but only for now Luke. You just made it harder for yourself."

Before I can say anything, Michael speaks up, "What did Luke say he will do?"

Ashton speaks up for me, "He said he will do what Amanda tells him, and behave."

"You shouldn't have done that Luke," Calum says.

I'm pissed at this point. "It's not like any of you care what happens to me anyway," I say. Then I just tune them out until we feel the bus slowly come to a stop.