Prison Break

Lizanna's POV:

"It feels kind of wierd wearing formal clothes after all the shit we've been through. Wearing prison garb and sitting in that fucking cell almost drove me insane, especially because of you Donatello. You're the worst person to get stuck with for that long."

"Shut up Leo and fucking focus at the task at hand."

The familiarity of those voices stopped my advancement out of the Officer's Ward completely. It couldn't be whom I thought it was, could it? Slowly, I shifted my eyes from the ground and toward the source of the noise and what I saw astonished me.

Four men, dressed to impress in dark fitted suits, strolled down the hallway with automatic machine guns casually strapped to their bodies. They engaged in conversation without a care in the world, acting as if it was completely normal to enter a prison facility armed to the core.

I stood there completely baffled as I stared at them, until my common sense kicked in and I reached for my own gun, taking a defensive stance.

"Hold it right there!" I ordered. "Lower your weapons and put your hands in the air!"

They stopped, then gazed in my direction. And that was when I recognized who they all were.

Donatello. Rid of his orange prison clothes was beauty personified. His jet black hair, which used to be unkempt, was gelled down and stylishly swept back from his handsome chiseled face. He frowned at my order and gave me an unimpressed stare.

Leo stood right next to Donatello. His chocolate brown hair was tied into a neat man bun on his head. His excited green eyes met mine as his lips shifted into a mischievous smirk.

Andrés Vito towered over the group with his height, asserting his unimaginable dominance and power. And knowing that he was a part of the mafia organization only made him seem all the more deadly.  Speaking of deadly, the man was drop dead gorgeous, a major contrast to how he looked in his prison clothes....

'AHEM! Stop spending so much time on him Lizanna! Move on!' yelled my conscience.

Following Andrès was...Officer Hern. No. He wasn't an officer anymore and I don't think he ever was. Discarded of his officer uniform, his appearance right here and now was evident of that. He met my astonished gaze head on, his cold dark eyes, which had never been there before, clashed with my own. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. 

"H-Hern? What's going on?" I asked. "What have you done!"

He tsked. "Don't get ahead of yourself, girl. I owe you no explanation. If you know what's best for you, you'd get out of our way."

"Now, now," Leonardo cut in. He moved his body slightly to Hern and folded his bulging arms. "That is no way to speak to a lady."

I tightened my stance. "Don't move!"

"I've had about enough of this," shouted Donatello. He lifted his own gun and aimed it at me. "Move it. You weren't intended to be killed in this operation but I could easily arrange that for you."

My eyes hardened. "I don't care what you had planned. Put the goddamn gun down now Donatello before you see how bad this 'girl' can kick all of your asses! I'm giving you a chance to surrender, so don't make me regret pulling this trigger."

Tension permeated the air as I stood four to one. I could practically feel the static electricity sparking between us...until there was laughter.

"The hell are you laughing for Andrés?" Donatello asked with a sick grin.