The Deal: Accept or Reject?

I reacted quickly to the sudden cold touch around my neck by grabbing the arm of the person behind me and throwing them over my shoulder. During the process of my attack, I noticed three things. One, the weight of the person was significantly light, as light weight as that of a childs. Two, I did in fact harshly throw a child against the ground. And three, a maid charging at me in mock battle cry with a dagger in hand.

"Signora Fiammetta!" (Lady Fiammetta) She screamed, her murderous eyes locked on me as I quickly gathered the unconscious child in my arms and rolled out of the way. The dagger missed my throat by a small margin, slicing the fabric of my shirt instead. The maids' dagger made contact with the wooden floor with monstrous force, demonstrating how skilled she was with a blade.

I gently dropped the child on the bed immediately before the psycho maid retrieved more knives hidden under her uniform. She positioned all six of them between her fingers, her eyes literally making note of where she planned to embed those deadly weapons into my body.

"W-Wait a second, t-this is all a huge  misunderstanding. I-I didn't mean to do that--" I stammered, putting my hands in the air. My heart was beating uncontrollably and my oxygen intake was strained. Never had I ever fought against an opponent that wielded blades, I was always used to wielding guns and hand-to-hand combat. And to make matters worse, her fighting stance was in many ways different from my own so it was close to impossible for me to read her movements.

Shit! What do I do? There was no where for me to run and nothing to use as a weapon besides this lamp on top of the wardrobe.

That's it, the lamp!

"Come osi mettere le mani sporche su Signora Fiammetta. Si muore pezzo di merda!" (How dare you lay your filthy hands on Lady Fiammeta. Die you piece of shit!)

The maid released her knives, all of them heading straight for my heart. I quickly snatched the lamp from its socket and used it to block her attack. She looked surprised by this, but I used that opportunity to charge at her and tackle her to the ground.

Initially, I only intended to subdue her and hold her down so that I could explain myself, however, that soon changed when she spat in my face and used her feet to launch me off of her. I went tumbling to the ground a few feet away from her, landing on my back.

From that point onwards, I was done playing nice!

**************************
Andrés's POV:

We all rushed out of the meeting room and toward the source of screaming and expensive things being shattered.  My sister and Ambrogio led the way, with me and my men following close behind.

"What the fuck is going on over there?!"

"I don't know, but that scream came from Nicoletta," Beatrix yelled. "I put her in charge of taking care of my daughter. Something must have happened for her to shriek like that and it better not involve my Fiammetta!" At the thought of that, we ran faster and retrieved our weapons.

Once we got there, a body came flying out the room and into the wall, creating a huge crater. "Nicoletta!" shouted Beatrix as she stooped down to her side, helping her ease out of the hole in the wall. "What the fuck is going on? Where's Fiammetta?!"

Nicoletta coughed and spat out a glob blood coated in her saliva. "That intruder, the bitch on the ground right there placed her filthy hands on Lady Fiammetta and threw her to the ground. I saw it all happen right in front of me! The Lady and I were playing Hide and Seek when she stumbled into this room, found the intruder and got hurt. She's lying unconscious on the bed."