Focus

The Bianchi Estate

Third Person POV:

"What are we going to do Signor Gastonne? Our export sales are declining, our new and former ties with clients from around the world are rapidly pulling back because of the damage your son is causing. H-He's out of control, sir," Enzo explained frustrated.

"Monza, one of the cities our cargo travels through is destroyed. The police and governmental agencies are flocking all around there as we speak, making it literally impossible for us to ship anything. What the hell are we going to do about him, huh?" Giovanna respectfully addressed.

Gastonne drew in a very exhausted sigh before answering. "I've already taken matters into my own hands. Last week, I sent the Vito family information about Ivan and his group. Hopefully they'll take care of them."

"In all due respect Signor Gastonne, but YOU DID WHAT!" Giovanna shrieked in horror. "Why would we even help them?"

"Call me cruel, but it wasn't that hard of a decision to make. My son has been out of control, causing mayhem in and around our territory. If he wants to go all lone wolf on us, let him fend for himself. Hopefully, once those Vito bastards and Ivan's lunatic posse cross paths, they'll kill each other. I call that killing two birds with one stone."

"Hopefully everything works out in our favor," Enzo sighed as he cradled his injured hand. "And that that bastard burns in the fiery pits of hell."

****************
Andrés's POV:

Lizanna explained everything in detail to what led up to her meeting with Kenji and Kennedy. Though calm, I could tell that she was freaked about having been so close to the enemy.

I turned back to peer at the six stone cold bastards we were gonna be dealing with in the near future. Out of all of them, Ivan was the most lethal and unstable. If his father couldn't even tame him, there was no reason to believe that he could himself. Ugh, this is gonna be so fucking annoying.

Once Lizanna said her piece, she shifted her position multiple times in her seat. Clearly, she was unnerved. And the wierdest thought of wanting to go over there and sooth her anxiety came out of nowhere and overwhelmed me. I facepalmed myself to relinquish the thought, all the while gaining the attention of my father. He raised his brow in question, but I quickly waved it off.

"Carrying on," Cielo resumed. "Did Gastonne provides us with anything else other than their identities? For example, their location or background?"

"Yes actually. While he did provide us their background, their location was not mentioned. So, we first have Walter Richardson, the arsonist." I said as I zoomed in on his picture. "He's British with a criminal history of arson related crimes. He fled his native country when the English police came near to apprehending him, and I can only guess during his disappearance was when he met Ivan."

"Now that you mention him Andrés," Feliciana spoke out from her seat next to Hernández, her fingers balled up in fists. "Do you think that freak is responsible for what happened to Monza? The city was set ablaze all of a sudden without any traces of fault by the citizens. Investigators are theorizing that an arsonist may have caused the damage."

I let out a sigh and frowned. "Maybe, but let's not jump to conclusions. However, if we do find out that it is he who did that, rest assured he will pay with his own life."

Feliciana nodded stifly, but when Hernández patted her arm she immediately relaxed. Wierd.

I scrolled to the next bastard. "Maryann Bömbs, the decrepit hag and son of a bitch responsible for the bomb at Lilliana's Orphanage-" at this moment, everyone's frown deepened and their eyes flared with rage. "This crazy woman is German and has a family history of knowledge pertaining to explosive weaponry. When dealing with this one, we'll really have to be on our toes. Although she's renowned to us and her former home country for food filled explosives, she is still capable of crafting other forms so do not underestimate this old bitch."