Undecided

FBI HEADQUARTERS:

"Ok, now that we've watched the two tapes, I want to know what you've gathered so far," asked Hawthorne as he folded his arms and leaned into his chair. He had a frown on his face and smoldering, but calculated eyes that seemed to peer into his subordinates souls.

Light met his superiors gaze head on and spilled his findings. "At about twelve o'clock pm, Lizanna showed up to work, clocked in, and headed straight for her post. Upon her arrival, her partner, along with four other officers, had been there since the early hours. Anyways, fast forward four hours and thirty minutes later, another officer makes his way into Level A and approaches Lizanna where they seem to converse for a few seconds. I believe the unidentified officer must have been summoned by the warden seeing as she takes the route leading there while the officer takes her place."

Light took the remote and rewinded the tape to the exact moment when Lizanna is in the process of leaving and when the other officer stands in her position. They let the video play for awhile before Bell abruptly shouts at Light to pause it. "What is it Bell," asked Hawthorne. "What did you see?"

"As she's leaving, she turns around slightly--Light can you please rewind just a few seconds back." Light nodded and pressed the rewind button until Bell told him stop. "See, right there," she points. "Why does she stop to turn around when it's clear that none of the officers have called her attention based on the way they continue to patrol. In fact, now that I think about it, she's not even looking at the other police officers, she's looking at one of the prisoners."

Hawthorne seemed to consider Bell's words.

"So, what are you trying to get at?" Light asked seriously.

"I know that what I am about to say is premature, but whoever she was looking at probably had something to do with her disappearance. I'm not sure, but like I said, it's premature thinking. By the way, who were those prisoners again?"

"Let's see," Hawthorne said as he retrieved a clipboard with attached papers from his bag. He flipped through them until he got to the Level A prisoner catalog. "Donatello Treviño, Leo Russo and Andrés Vito."

"You really think they had something to do with it? What if she just turned around because she thought she heard something. Honestly, there's a million things that I could come up with that could have caused her to turn around," Light said.

"He's right," Hawthorne said. "But it's good to explore other possible scenarios. Like, what if Officer Marvel was in fact the cause of the fire, the prison break, and her own disappearance. That's a thought."

Bell chewed on her lip. "I don't think so. Maybe it's my woman's intuition, but that's what I strongly believe. Also, how could she have done any of that when she just got there. Remember, Light said that she graduated from the Police Academy in Houston, meaning she was still residing there until she moved to Beaumont a few days ago. She didn't have any contact with the correctional facility until she was actually hired. How could she have the layout of the place and the materials to destroy it within two days of her time there?"

"It's called connections, Bell. She could have gotten the layout of the place from somebody." He sighed. "Look, I know what I'm saying is a bit extreme, but don't be too eager to dismiss it. It is a possibility that she is indeed the suspect."

Light shrugged at their claims, then turned to his superior. "Ok, fine. Let's just say that those escapee's had something to do with her disappearance, what gruesome crimes did those individuals do to actually put them behind bars? If their charges had anything to do with abduction or something, then I guess we sort of have a lead and possible suspects."