Little Bro

Lizanna's POV:

"I refuse to go anywhere with you!" I shouted at Andrés and the rest of his posse. While I was still recovering from my injuries, which could have been alleviated had I taken the medicine they gave me, they had demanded that I go with them somewhere.

Where? I don't know, but I wasn't about to find out. They could have me shipped somewhere else or even worse, killed!

"I say we tie her up and gag her. Show of hands?" Donatello suggested. He sported a major frown on his handsome face and multiple tick marks that protruded from his temple as he rose his hand up high. Unsurprisingly, Hernández and Feliciana rose their hands too.

"Stop it you guys," berated a woman standing on Donatello's left. She had short brown hair, light green eyes, and a tall, but lean stature. She was very beautiful despite her expression of absolute annoyance.

"Well, what do you want us to do? She's making it absolutely clear that she isn't going to follow us." Hernández said, glaring daggers at me.

"As if I would ever go with you, you--"

"Bastard?" Leo suggested.

"Uh, no."

"Douche canoe? Queef cookie? Cue ball?"

Andrés slapped Leo on the back of his head. "Shut up."

Leo pouted and muttered, "I was just trying to help." This earned him another slap behind his head by Hernández.

"Listen Lizanna, you are in no situation to disobey our command, let alone our boss's. Get it through your thick skull that we don't care about what you want to do or don't want to do because we'll make you do it either way," Hernández grunted, his deep voice reverberating around the room. "So, with that said, get dressed now and come with us."

My facial expression contorted from angry to enraged. "And what if I still refuse? What in the hell or you gonna do traitor?" I said, standing my ground against them.

As Hernández was about to speak, the woman, whose name I still didn't know, stepped up and put her hand on Hernández's shoulder, urging him to keep quiet. She then stepped closer to me.

"I get it, you're scared--"

"I'm not scared."

"But you have nothing to fear," she finished. "We aren't the bad guys you think we are Lizanna. In fact, we're the opposite, but don't take my word for it. You'll see eventually. Now, please get dressed. I don't want to see you tied up and gagged all the way to our destination."

I still didn't trust them. "Like I said before," I challenged. "What are you gonna do if I refuse."

She sighed, then turned to Andrés saying, "She's a handful." Before whipping out a gun and pressing it to my head. "I can only harbor so much patience for so long before I snap. If you don't want to get dressed than I'll dress you myself. Guys get out, Feliciana stay."

The guys all scrambled out of the room in a hurry, leaving me with these two crazy women.

"Change Lizanna. Now!"

I hesitated, but the click of her gun made me move toward the clothes Fiorellino leant me.

"What you guys are doing is wrong," I huffed. "I am not cattle to be herded around where ever you see you fit."

"Yeah, yeah, hurry it up." Feliciana drawled in a bored tone. "I've never met someone so stubborn in my life."

"Blame yourself. You're the one who kidnapped me." Once I was done putting on the shirt and jeans, I got to work on tying my hair into a ponytail.