Smooth Sailing?

It has been about an hour and a half since my abduction from the hospital, and the amount of ground my kidnappers and I have covered is unbelievable. From the safe haven of what I call the ground to the harsh turbulent skies overlooking the raging waters below, how does one cover such distance in a short amount of time?

The answer is a private jet.

Not just any private jet. Oh, no.

It had to be the Cessna Citation X, the world's fastest aircraft worth sixty-five million dollars. As a passenger of this prestigious aircraft it would only be fitting to receive the highest quality of service, right? No.

I was strapped around my chair with thick rope binding my hands and feet. To my left and right sat two armed burly men and in front of me sat the dangerous woman who abducted me. While the men conversed in Italian, the woman was stark quiet as she burned a raging whole in my face with her intense glare.

I tried to ignore her by staying calm in my current situation. If there is one thing that I remember from my time in the Police Academy, it is to always keep a clear head when thrust into unfortunate situations. And while I tried so hard to do that, I just couldn't stop my heart from pounding away.

I didn't know these people so how did they know me? Was I affiliated with dangerous people prior to my partial memory loss? I couldn't remember and that was just driving me mad.

I had to get out of here and away from these dangerous people!

"There's no way in hell you're getting away from us." The woman spoke in a deadly tone. "No way in hell due to the crimes you've committed."

I challenged her gaze with my own. "Crimes? What crimes? I don't even know who you guys are."

"Liar!" She yelled as she clutched the arm holders of the seat. "Don't lie to me you bitch. How dare you put your filthy hands on him and destroy the most beautiful part of his face. Why the fuck did you have to go for the face!"

I stared at her in utter confusion as her rant slowly changed to pensive speaking. 

"Oh, how my heart broke when he walked toward me with blood streaming down his face," she moaned as she clutched her heart dramatically. "With a handkerchief in hand, I tended to him and all the while he looked into my eyes intensely as he spoke." 

The atmosphere around us rapidly warped into a black and white romantic scene from the 1900s. I sat completely confused as the woman gazed pensively at me as she alternated her voice from   male to female.

"Oh, thank you Feliciana. You saved me."

"I didn't do much but clean your face."

Based on Feliciana's theatrics, I imagine her with a blush at this point as she looked away shyly. She continued her solo dialogue.

"No! You did much more than that. How can I ever repay you?"

"P-Perhaps with a kiss?"

I Imagine the guy leaning into her, getting ever so closer

I Imagine the guy leaning into her, getting ever so closer. And when their lips are about to touch... the scene shatters back to reality and Feliciana's nose starts to bleed. She squeals in utter euphoria as she begins to fan girl all over her seat. Almost like an anime character.

"Geez Feliciana, tone it down

"Geez Feliciana, tone it down." The man to my left sighs as he face palms himself. He must feel embarrassed for her.

The man to my right barks out in laughter. "She's a riot I tell you! I can't fathom Hernández ever saying shit like that!" His laughter quickly escalates, and he resorts to violently smacking his hand on his thigh.

Hernández? Why does that sound so familiar?

"Paulo, you idiot-" the man to my left shouts.

"What did you say?" Feliciana asked ominously. She stood from her seat and approached Paulo, blood still streaming down from her nose. "Are you trying to say that my love would never declare his undying love for me!"

"No, I didn't mean it like that-"

"Of course you didn't. Because if you did I would flay you where you sit." 

-MEANWHILE-

Andrés POV:

"Why in the hell is everything in my office painted in pink!" I demanded as I scanned my most trusted men and women soldiers. They all had the expression of utter dread as they hesitated to answer my question.

"Well?"

"It was...it was your sister, sir. This is, and I quote, a welcome back present for you. She intends to visit you in a couple of days by the way."

I heaved a heavy sigh. "Make arrangements for all of this to be reverted back to the way it was Alberto. Also, inform that devil incarnate that she is not to step one foot into this place, got it?!"

"Of course, sir."

Just as Alberto exited the office, a nervous low rank soldier knocked on the open door, gaining everyone's attention.

"Uh, Mr. Vito. I-I have some disturbing news to inform you about."

I rose an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"I-its about Feliciana. I have reason to believe that she's gone back to kidnap the girl who injured Hernández."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.