Cornered Yet Again

"Move it girl. Off the jet."

We finally landed...on the other side of the freaking world! Feliciana's men untied my feet, but left my arms untouched as they roughly escorted me off of the aircraft. I put up a struggle, determined to get as far as I could from these deranged people even though it was useless. I mean, how much damage could a binded person do? It's not like I could fly back home.

"Fuck, Paulo pick the damn girl up and throw her into the car. We don't have time for this bullshit."

Paulo nodded his head and approached me. "Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. If you don't want--"

I kicked him hard between his legs before he could finish and pushed him back with all my might so that he toppled over Feliciana and the other man behind her. Using that moment of distraction, I rushed out of the jet.

Because of my quick burst of adrenaline, I was uncoordinated and I missed a step that sent me toppling all the way down, rolling directly into the bumper of a sleek black Mercedes. "Oh, that fucking hurts," I moaned as I picked myself up.

In the distance, I could hear Feliciana yelling at Paulo to get his "fat ass off of her" and for the other guy to get his "stanky ass from under her hair." I was glad that they were still preoccupied and I wasted no time in approaching the empty car.

I noticed it was locked from my incessant tugging of the door handle, so without any other option I used both of my binded elbows to break the glass door. Pain ricocheted up my arms, but I ignored it as I reached over to unlock the door to which I entered.

My luck couldn't have gotten any better. The Mercedes was a push to start model and I did exactly that when I noticed my three kidnappers fumbling out of the jet. I pushed the button, started the car, and madly drove away from the scene as an array of bullets dented the car.

-25 minutes later-

"No, no, no! Just a little farther!"

The car stopped in the middle of a desolate part of the city. Without even knowing much about the area, I had a feeling that it was not safe. Broken windows and dilapidated buildings of what used to be stores lined the streets, looking like they were going to cave in at any moment.

Using a large piece of broken glass to cut off the rope, I scanned the vicinity and  noticed that there were three very expensive cars parked on the side of one particular store, the sign reading "Lilliana's Fiori" (Lilliana's Flowers). Against all judgement, I exited the car and approached the store.

I fucking knew it was a bad idea.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Andrés' POV:

"So, what you're telling me is that not only did you engage in a stupid game of Truth or Dare you screwed up, relieved these two men from their duties, lost the car, and got your asses handed to you. Did I miss anything?" I calmly asked as I scanned Feliciana. Her head and shoulders were down to a degree, probably because of the overwhelming weight of shame and embarrassment pulling her down.

"Yes, boss, and for that I sincerely--"

"Don't give me an apology. Give me results. Now, because I know that you're more capable than this I demand that you find the location of the car and bring her back here. Is that understood?!"

"Of course, sir."

I nodded grimly. "Hernández,  accompany Feliciana will you? I've got more pressing matters to attend to."

Feliciana's head perked up a bit and I could make out a growing smile forming.

Uh, ew.

"Sure, why not? It's not like I don't wanna deal with that annoying girl again." Hernández uttered as he got up from his comfortable position on the couch and headed out the door.

"Stop complaining you lazy asshole." I called after him to piss him off.

He ignored me, whispering, "I did not expect this from you Feliciana," as he walked out of the door. Feliciana looked even more heartbroken as she followed silently behind him. 

Standing, I fished my phone out of my pocket and dialed a number I hadn't called in six months.

^^^^^^^^^^
I know, what you're thinking.

Lizanna if you don't get your ass back into that car this instant...

Something along those lines, right?

Well, what good could I possibly do being stranded in the middle of nowhere, barefooted and sporting on a dusty and dirty hospital gown? Yeah, none. I needed help not only to patch up the jagged cuts made by the glass from my arms, but I needed assistance in alerting authorities to get me back home.

What I know so far is that I'm in Italy, but besides that I can't pinpoint my exact location. I needed to risk the chance of getting help so I continued my advancement inside the shop.

Except for a counter that once served as the check out area, the place was completely barren. The wooden floor creaked from underneath my weight and I hoped that it wasn't too loud to spark the attention of the people who were already here. Looking everywhere, I noticed that there was a slightly opened door that led to what I believed was the basement. And as I reached out to push the door open wider, it was pulled from the other side and I came in contact with a very stunned man.

He whipped out his gun faster than I could explain myself and aimed at me. "Non ti azzardare a muovere un muscolo. Tu chi sei?" (Don't you dare move a muscle. Who are you?) He barked, gaining the attention of several more men who flooded the door behind him. 

The last to approach from the door was the most frightening in terms of his build, aura, and appearance. He was tall, with voluminous brown hair and grey eyes. He had a very long jagged scar that ran down his left eye to his lips that were currently lined in a deep frown. It didn't help the fact that it seemed to accentuate the deadly aura that surrounded him. 

I slid my gaze back to the man pointing the gun at me. "I-I don't speak Italian."

"I asked you who you are?"

Before I could speak, Fall Out Boy's My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark permeated the air. The guy with the scar pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the caller id. He smiled and answered joyfully, "Cugino, molto tempo che non ci vediamo!" (Cousin, long time no see!)