The Vito Mission

Andrés's POV:

Standing at 5'9, with rich chestnut brown hair, vibrant hazel eyes, and taut muscles stood my ever loving older sister, Beatrix. She is, in a nutshell, the permanent thorn in my ass, the root of my fears, the robber of my childhood, and my eternal bully. How such a short person could cause such monumental suffering and damage to a person, meaning me, I don't know.

"What's up Broski? Cat got your tongue?" she asked after a moment of silence. Her eyes gleamed bright at my reaction, despite the fact that her body blocked the sun. She is a demon, a monstrous demon in its purest form.

My throat was dry, my mind in complete disarray upon having her be so close to my personal space. "H-Hey Beatrix? Uhmm, what brings you here?" I stammered.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I would be here, I'm your sister after all." She replied instantly, her eyes gleaming in amusement.

"Sister? Pff," I managed to say. My mind was blank, my brain malfunctioning due to her close proximity and I looked at everyone in the car for reassurance of my claim. "Her? My sister? No way."

"Oh, God. Andrés...boss, take a deep breath," Diamonte urged from across me. "Calm the fuck down. Hernández, snap him out of it--oh, not you too!"

"Y-Yeah, Andrés, " Hernández laughed nervously. "That can't be your sister. In fact, I don't even think you have one."

Hernández and I, followed by Leo and Donatello, simulatenously began to nervously laugh, our eyes shifting everywhere except at Beatrix's imposing figure.

"Beatrix quit terrorizing your brother and get your ass in the meeting room," shouted Cielo as he got out of his own car. "You know your parents hate being kept waiting."

"Cielo, don't tell me what to fucking do," Beatrix yelled, turning around to intimidate Cielo. "Respect your elders, I've told you this numerous times asswipe."

Cielo gave her a tight smile. "Yeah, you are older than me, but that doesn't make you more mature. If you want respect," he leaned forward, "you'll have to learn to reciprocate it tesoro. Lei Capisce?" (You understand?)

Beatrix frowned. "You do realize that I'm running out of reasons not to stab you, right?"

"Oh, really? I'm flattered that you're thinking about me, cousin."

Beatrix rolled her eyes, flipped him the bird, and walked back inside of the mansion. Everyone exhaled in relief. "Thanks man, I thought she'd never leave."

Everyone got out of the car, the last being Lizanna, as we made our way inside.

"I see you brought caramellino with you Andrés, why is that?"

"Caramellino?"

"The American. The same woman who beat the shit out of my men and destroyed Lilliana's Fiori."

I sighed. "If I didn't bring her with us, she would have done the same to my men and probably set my home on fire. If she escapes, she'll draw unnecessary attention to us and that is not what we need right now. We've been ruling over Milan for years with little government interference and I plan to keep it that way."

When we finally made it inside, we were greeted by my family's head butler who took our coats and led us to where the meeting would take place. Cielo and I walked half of the way there in silence, both of us stuck in our own thoughts.

"So, have you heard anything thus far in regards to the Bianchi family?"

I shook my head. "No, I haven't. Do you think this is the reason why this meeting was called?"