Nami X Female Reader

Ok as you notice it says female reader. I take any time of request no matter what I just ask for a description and which character. Now I have gotten requests and they have not asked for a description. It will take me longer to do that; now two times I have been asked to write lemons, I'm sorry but I can't do that. I'm a freshman in high school I am way too young to be writing that stuff. I'm sorry but if you still want a one piece X reader I will write it as long as it doesn't evolve lemons. Thank you.

I plan on updating again soon. Don't like? Doing read. I will be updating a Nami X Male Reader next.
---------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Hey! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! When is your birthday!" Luffy yelled. Everyone soon started listening in, especially a certain strawberry-blonde haired navigator.

No one seemed to know about your birthday, you never really told them nor do you want to tell them.

"(Y/n) tell me your birthday! Captain's orders. Shishishi!" He demanded with a cheeky smile then started laughing when you gave him the evil eye.

You soon gave up and sighed in defeat. "It's ..." You mumbled that date.

"What was it?" Luffy asked with a stupid face.

"..." You mumbled it again.

"What?" He asked again.

"September 8th" (if this is your real birthday, change this date and happy birthday) You yelled in his face.

Shishishi, thanks for telling us!" He said then ran off. You soon went to the women's sleeping quarters.

~With the strawberry blonde~

'That's great! September 8 is around the corner. (Y/n) usually never celebrate anything, this will be the perfect chance to.' Nami thought and she got up and walked toward Luffy ran off to.

"Luffy, let's plan a party for (y/n)!" Nami said with determination.

~A week later~

"No that doesn't go there! It goes on the other side! That banner is messed up it's all wrong and where is the food! Ugh Luffy that was supposed to be for the party!" Nami kept yelling and getting mad at every little detail, she wanted the party to be absolutely perfect so she can impress her love, you, (y/n).

Yes you both were girls but she was attracted to you. But she couldn't help it, she loved you more then money, she wanted everything to be perfect.

Sanji put the food out for the party. Big mistake.

As soon as Luffy smelled the food, or better yet meat, he came running towards it like a bull in a China cabinet.

Everything got knocked down, the tables got broken, and all the food got smashed or eaten. Worst part of all this is that (y/n) Will be here any minute.

"Hey guys!" (Y/n) yelled with her eyes closed carrying a bunch of shopping bags.

Or better yet any second.

(Y/n) walked on the deck not noticing the mess until she opened her eyes to find everyone frozen looking at her.

"Um what happened here? Did Kid come around drunk again?" You asked putting the heavy bags down.

Nami fell to the floor crying. Quickly, worrying about her friend, you ran towards her and started comforting the strawberry blonde.

Everyone left knowing that it would be best to leave them alone. They left to do their own things while Sanji was forced to drag away the rubbery man he had as a captain away from the scene.

"Hey, it's alright. Everything is fine now." (Y/n) whispered.

"No its not! It's your birthday! Your party was supposed to be perfect not like this." Name yelled as she cried some more. You blinked as you started laughing. She looked at you like you where crazy, in some way you are. You hugged her as you soon stopped laughing.

"Silly, September 8th isn't my real birthday! My real birth day is (y/b/d) (your birth day)" you said with a smile. "Thank you, it means a lot to me that you will go through so much trouble to make me happy!" You mumbled as you tighten your grip on her.

In reply, Nami hugged you and smiled knowing it wasn't ruined at all and that she can still have time to impress her love.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm super sorry this is late... it's just that these past few months have put me through a sort of depression and now I'm getting out of that slowly... but here you are enjoy I'll be posting more soon I swear!