Kid X Badass!Reader AU

NOTE: Ok I'm going to say this because I kept on getting comments about this over the years I've been using Wattpad. I know it's criticism and I appreciate it, I really do. In fact I love getting comments then I do votes. I still appreciate votes so please don't forget to vote if you like the one shot. I'm getting off topic.

Back to the criticism, I understand I'm doing something wrong, please don't forget I am a human being. I will misspell and forget words, and it doesn't help when I'm a lazy ass human that doesn't want to go back and check if everything is alright even if I should. And most of these one shots are ones I wrote when I was in middle school, when I didn't want to pay attention in history or science class. And I started writing these trying to get a feel for my personal writing style and at the time I thought, they wouldn't want to read anything that's more then 1000 words, so I made it short and sweet. I'm not doing this for fun, well sorta for fun, when I finish college, I want to be an author. In fact I published a book on here called Raging Soul, it's not great in my opinion; so far, like this book, it's mostly idea being written down on paper. When I finish any book, I will heavy edit it.

I'm not a great writer, I know that. But please, if I have misspelled something tell me, I will edit it when I can get around to it (it might take years though). But please if someone has already commented on it, please don't say what I did wrong again, it tends to hurt me a bit because it reminds me I have a bit of trouble spelling things from time to time. I get confused like with the whole 'caption' thing, I got confused if there was an 'a' or an 'o'. I know it's spelt 'captain' but back then I didn't know if it was an 'a' or an 'o' or if the 'i' was before or after. And it didn't help with spelt check because caption was already a word meaning illustration. And I know someone might say "It could be avoided if you just corrected it right away."

Honestly that's not the exact case. Things have been happening in my life, with in my family, back to back that there is simply no time to edit.

I'm sorry to have waisted your time on my little ranting but I couldn't really deal with it anymore, I get enough of it from a few people I know. I'm sorry if I seemed rude in anyway. Also if you have read this whole thing, thank you. You are truly awesome, and I'm glad you have taken some of your time to read my cringy one shots. I love you all!

Also I won't do 1000 words anymore, I'll stop when I feel that's the right way to stop.
Sorry.

This might hit close to home for a few people. If a man isn't treating you like the princess you should be treated like dump him.
---------------------------------------

"Ms. (L/n), Mr. Eustass; what is the meaning of this?" A silvered haired old demanded by yelling as he peered down at the two trouble makers right in front of him.

Both of the teens looked towards the side, as to not face  each other or the senior citizen. The (h/c) haired female twirled the (f/c) headphone wire as her headphones blasted music into her ears as she completely ignores the males around her. Kid on the other hand grunted annoyed at the fact he had to be standing close to you.

The principal sighed heavily as disappointment filled him. He didn't need to know what happened, he already saw them braking everything with in the girls bathroom as them fought each other. It took forever to calm them down, and when they reached a calming state, everything was broken. He just needed to know what stated today's daily argument, and give the justified punishment, but both of them didn't want to talk. Normally, he would look at the security footage and question the two from there, but it was impossible for the crime scene happened with in the bathroom.

Kid growled as he turned on his heel to try and walk through the broken door, in order together as far way from you as possible; but the principle wasn't having any of that. Before Kid could even step a foot outside of the girl's bathroom, Principle Rayleigh grabbed the back of his white uniformed collar and dragged him back to stand next to the (tall/short) female.