Child!ASL X Child!Reader

Hey people!!! It's me Soma. (Of course)

Anyway hey. Sorry I don't update that often, I'm now a sophomore in high school. I feel old. Looking back I think this fan fiction has come a very long way since I start it, which was when I was in, maybe 6th or 7th grade. Which is why I want to make the fan fictions story great again. And to put my name sort of out there....

I'll try updating more, and try to write more fanfics in my history class, but, well a new kid joined my class and I literally have all my classes with him and he loves to cheat of my papers.. so ya... I don't want him to get a sneak peak at it...

Anyway don't forget to Like, Follow, and add my story! (I feel like a YouTuber... oh well I'm a Wattpader. I just made it a thing. ITS A THING!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Sabo, what exactly are we doing here?" Ace asked as he picked his nose and leaning against the wall with his metal pipe leaning against him.

"Yeah! What are we doing her!" Luffy demanded more then actually asking, jumping around excitedly. Being the kid he is.

"Waiting on a friend of mine sh-" Sabo stopped himself short to clear his throat before continuing. "I mean they are going to hang out with us." He said with a smile.

" 'They'? I thought it was one person." Luffy said now picking his nose and looking at it, not really interested anymore.

"No it is one person." Sabo cleared up with a sweat drop.

"Well whoever this person is, I just hope he is strong!" Ace said, now determined to fight someone.

"Well, your correct about one thing.." Sabo mumbled to himself while looking to the side.

"What did you say Sabo?" Ace asked looking towards his blonde haired brother with a smile.

" Nothing! Nothing at all!" He replied a little too quickly, with his hands waving in front of him, and a sweat drop going down his forehead.

~Few minutes later~

"Where is that friend of yours Sabo! I'm bored~" Luffy yelled irritatedly, as he looked at the street.

"Relax Luffy, she will be here in a while, she is always late." Sabo answer, though quickly realizing his mistake. His eyed widened and he covered up his mouth with both his hands.

" 'She'?" Both his brothers yelled, surprised.

"Why are we waiting on a disaster waiting to happen! Girls are weak and get in the way!" Ace yelled, unknown to him, you where standing hearing distance from them.

"Yeah! Not to mention they got cuties!" Luffy agreed, looking to the side and sticking his tongue out.

"Well, actually, she isnt that weak. She is actually about as strong as you Ace.." Sabo defended laughing awkwardly.

Before Ace or Luffy could get another word in, a girl at the age at 9 with (h/c) hair and (e/c) colored eyes walked over to them and hit Luffy in the head. Causing Ace to get in a defensive position and to point his weapon at the girl; Luffy to surprisingly go to the ground and hold his head in pain. And Sabo to sweat drop at what's happening.

"Who the hell are you and why did you hit my younger brother!" Ace demanded getting between his younger brother and the girl. He soon looked down to see Luffy on the ground rolling in dirt, holding his aching head. "Your made out of rubber! How can that hurt you!" Ace yelled.

"Your younger brother? He is my younger brother!" You yelled getting irritated by the freckled, black haired boy. As you put up your fists.

"Wait. What?" Ace said looking at the girl like she just grew another head.

~After a few more minutes~

"My name is Monkey D. (Y/n). I'm Luffy's older sister by two years. It's nice to met ya." She said sitting next to Sabo and Luffy with her hand held out to the freckled, black haired boy in front of her.

"Sabo, did you know about this?" Ace exclaimed looked at the calm blond brother, but still shook the (h/c) hair colored girl's hand.

"Actually no. I only knew (y/n). Not the fact she was Luffy's older sister." Sabo answered truthfully.

"(Y/n)?" Ace asked not sure if he got your name right, but continued when you nodded your head. "Could you give us a minute, we need to discuss something.

"Alrighty then, just call me when your done." You said as you got up from where your sitting and jumped out the window. Surprising Ace.

Sabo noticed and laughed. "I wouldn't worry about her Ace, I was surprised too but she will be fine."

Ace nodded and looked at both his brothers. "Does this make the fact she is our sister?" Ace asked Sabo more then Luffy.

"Wouldn't it though? She is biologically his older sister. That would make her our younger sister since she is 9 and we are both 10." Sabo answered, thinking.

"Glad you could do math," Ace said sarcastically, causing Sabo to glare at him. "But she didn't share a cup of sake with us." Ace tried to reason.

"So? She is already a sibling of one of us. Doesn't that make her our sibling too?" Sabo asked being the sorta reasonable one of the three.

Luffy laughed once he noticed the clock, gaining the attention of the other two brothers. "No wander she left."

"Luffy, this is a serious matter. Is (y/n) our sister or not?" Ace yelled irritated.

"Well, (y/n) tends to hate leaving the room when things involve her." Luffy said with a cheeky smile.

"Wait, your right! She does!" Sabo said realizing this fact.

"So? She left. Where are you getting at Luffy?" Ace asked confused.

"Like me, she ate a devil fruit herself. She is in the clock listening to your every word." Luffy laughed.

"What!" Both boys exclaimed.

"How come I didn't know about this?" Sabo yelled.

"You never really asked." You answered, scaring Sabo and Ace as you came out of the clock with a smile. "As for the sister thing, think of me however you want. Just keep my little broth safe ok?"

Sabo and Ace both looked at each other with a smile then nodded. "No problem! But we are also protecting you, Little sister!"

-----------------------------------------------

Ok, I admit, that probably was bad. I'm off me A game. I love you guys so much I will lose beauty (phft what beauty) sleep for you!

I just hope you guys liked it.

Don't forget to Like, Follow, and add me Story!

-From Wattpader Soma