Episode 1: Gag Reflex

The classic overprotective mom, always has to be in control since the birth control obviously wasn't.

Is super authorative at times and in most cases, you know, not a virgin, let's be real here.

Moms usually got a name like Jill, or maybe Edith or even-

"Natalie, what the hell you still doin' out there babe?" I heard Aaron call me from behind inside our house as I furiously tugged at the stubborn plant in the backyard.

I ignored him, gritting my teeth in determination before I finally pried the growing weed from the roots.

"Oh what! Who's my bitch now little weed, who's my bitch now!" I exclaimed in celebration, shooting back up onto my feet as I slammed the derooted plant down onto the ground like a touch down, stomping the shit out of it before jumping up and down.

Took me weeks to finally get the weeds out of my backyard, especially this one in particular.

I smiled down at my work with pride, wiping a layer of sweat with the back of my hand before picking up the discarded plant up and turning around, lifting it high in the air with a crazed smile to show my family my triumphant vivtory as Aaron and little Haz watched me from inside the house, giving me slow thumbs up as they plastered on forced creeped out smiles.

Haz turned his tiny head up to Aaron, his wild circular afro bigger than his small body as he asked his father a question I couldn't quite hear.

"Not now, mommy's having a breakdown." Was Aaron's response as I dropped the plant at my side, placing a hand on my hip and sending him a look with a raise of my brow as they both turned, catching me staring at them making them put on their smiles for me once again before Aaron slowly slid the back door close, leaving me outside.

He reopened the glass door just a crack, sticking his lips out.

"So when are you gonna get dressed cause I'm pretty sure I hear their car outside." Aaron whisper yelled at me, trying to be cautious with his words as I frowned and looked down at my attire when I approached him.

"Well Harry's just gonna help out with the gardening here so I don't think I should really change. And what's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked as he opened the door again, both him and Haz looking over my dirt stained oversized overalls and tangled hair.

"Nothing." The two simply said in unison with innocent voices.

"It'd just be a little nice if you cleaned up, all I'm saying, that and you've got manure on your cheek." Aaron said as I joined them inside the house, grabbing a clean towel from the kitchen and quickly washing my hands before I looked over at Haz who was fluffing up his afro, making me finally notice the oversized adult black tux that was ten times bigger than his six year old body.

"Well damn, someone's lookin' sharp." I said with a teasing smirk, wiping my hands as I nudged my chin at my son.

Haz looked away from the mirror to send me a brief glance, his blueish green eyes that were much too similar to his father's connecting with my brown ones for a moment before a slow smirk identical to mine appeared over his pudgy face before he gave me a slow nod, turning back to fluffing his hair like a boss.

"Hey, did you put all the take out into actual plates and bowls so it looks like I tried and actually made something for dinner?" I casually asked as Aaron passed by, setting up the table.

"Yup, hey Natalie, don't take this the wrong way or anything..." He began as he fixed his gaze on the utensils he was straightening on the table before he went over to me.

"Just please don't embarass me, or say anything that you would usually say, you know or do-" He started off, trying to lean in to kiss my cheek before I moved back with a look of confusion.